Sodk 48 hours after last defol.

DSCN0713.JPG

Did a whole video sequence, but can't upload. It says no allowable extension, or some shit. If anyone has a remedy, please help!!!!! I am :wall:***###!!!!

I have a small 3x3' space, and I always run 4 just for that reason. I usually do 6 seeds, and keep the best 4, but this time I kept all 6. I was debating on tossing them a couple weeks back, not because they were weak, just sticking with my norm. That is why I haven't mentioned them. Let me give these ladies an honorable mention here, and they are both Dutch Passion strains.

Desfran is a photoperiod.
View attachment 749447

View attachment 749448

View attachment 749449

AutoUltimate, just ran out of space and called her AutoUltimo. (Spanish pronunciation)

View attachment 749452

View attachment 749453

View attachment 749454

View attachment 749455

I might have to try to find a spot outside if they overrun my small space. I don't think I will do another thread. I will show results periodically here. Thanks to all for stopping by.

I apologize everyone. I really meant to keep this about Mephisto. I have a DP thread going as well. I thought that was where I posted the above info. Damn.....I must have been seriously tired when I did that. I will be more careful going forward. Sorry @mephisto. My bad, brother.

Well...ok then. I didn't realize that I could just delete that post. Wow, I have really got to get my head in the game! :face: Post deleted.

Got a couple shots off right before lights out. Got off work late. They suck (lighting), but you can still get the idea. No work tomorrow, so I will take some time and put up decent pics then.

SODK filling in pretty nicely. Leaves droopy because she was fed about 20 minutes prior.

DSCN0740.JPG

DSCN0741.JPG

She is drinking 1/2gal per day now. I can see that doubling in the next two weeks. The container is roughly 3.5gal. The medium is so aerated; basically a simultaneous airpot, burlap grow bag and hempy bucket, if need be, with the [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] plant saucer being about 2" deep. These buckets vary in size (2-3.5gal), but everything else is the same. This has been my best mix to date; equal parts pine bark, coco and perlite with dry amendments and fish emulsion once or twice per week. Ph'ing is only when I use fish emulsion, so maybe ph 4 times per month, but they are fed/watered every day. :thumbsup: Can't wait to taste this harvest!

Last edited:
Back