@hippy71 , you made the comment about it being covered in "puff balls" in a week. I watered today, and she is already covered! (48 hours) I was lining up the shot to post, when my camera batteries died.:shrug: I will get a couple picks up tomorrow. :peace:

Haha awesome mate! I look forward to seeing her :vibe:

Ok AFN, new batteries and I am good to go! Did a second round of lst today. @mephisto, these ladies are as vigorous as the real weeds I can never seem to kill outside in my natural area! I think you would have to be trying to kill her to do real damage!
I only run 4 at a time, and I lost 2 of those a month back. I dropped 2 Ripley's OG a couple weeks ago as replacements. All I can say Is.... DAMN! They are already killing it! No "bumps in the road" for these 2; just smooth sailing so far.

SODK:

DSCN0660.JPG

DSCN0666.JPG

DSCN0665.JPG

After lst:

DSCN0670.JPG

DSCN0671.JPG

Last edited:
Ok AFN, new batteries and I am good to go! Did a second round of lst today. @mephisto, these ladies are as vigorous as the real weeds I can never seem to kill outside in my natural area! I think you would have to be trying to kill her to do real damage!
I only run 4 at a time, and I lost 2 of those a month back. I dropped 2 Ripley's OG a couple weeks ago as replacements. All I can say Is.... DAMN! They are already killing it! No "bumps in the road" for these 2; just smooth sailing so far.

SODK:

View attachment 749261

View attachment 749262

View attachment 749263

After lst:

View attachment 749265

View attachment 749266

Ripley's OG:

View attachment 749268

View attachment 749270

And "Big Sis", 6 days older.

View attachment 749271

View attachment 749272

View attachment 749273

These ladies are only in 2g (8L) pots. Good growing, brothers and sisters. :peace:

:worship:

Back