Hello AFN. Just wanted to do a quick update. She is coming along really nicely.

Before defol.

DSCN0747.JPG

DSCN0748.JPG

15 minutes later.

DSCN0754.JPG

DSCN0755.JPG

Last edited:
Not a real heavy duty smell from this one, just kind of a sweetness right now.

Last edited:
While I am at it......let's show what some damn Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" OG can do! :woohoo1:

Big sis....

DSCN0767.JPG

and Lil' sis!

DSCN0771.JPG

DSCN0772.JPG

AFTER DEFOL:

caution tape.jpg
caution tape.jpg
caution tape.jpg
caution tape.jpg
caution tape.jpg

IF YOU HAVE A HARD TIME WITH DEFOLIATION.........CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' sis 15 minutes later.

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

I love using old wire hangers for tie downs. If you are running low, you can just adjust the width to accommodate more than one branch at a time.

DSCN0775.JPG

DSCN0776.JPG

Keep those green thumbs dirty AFN. :greenthumb:

While I am at it......let's show what some damn Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" OG can do! :woohoo1:

Big sis....

View attachment 752137

and Lil' sis!

View attachment 752138

View attachment 752139

AFTER DEFOL:

View attachment 752145 View attachment 752145 View attachment 752145 View attachment 752145 View attachment 752145

IF YOU HAVE A HARD TIME WITH DEFOLIATION.........CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' sis 15 minutes later.

View attachment 752148

View attachment 752149

I love using old wire hangers for tie downs. If you are running low, you can just adjust the width to accommodate more than one branch at a time.

View attachment 752153

View attachment 752154

Keep those green thumbs dirty AFN. :greenthumb:

Good idea with the multiple branches under your tie downs, rep slap for that one! Also your ladies are lookin huge! I am jealous, I messed up and underwatered the crap out of mine the last week and so I lost a good 5 days or more of slowed growth due to watering issues. I am hoping that they will still continue to stretch a little. Anyway lookin great grobro!

Good idea with the multiple branches under your tie downs, rep slap for that one! Also your ladies are lookin huge! I am jealous, I messed up and underwatered the crap out of mine the last week and so I lost a good 5 days or more of slowed growth due to watering issues. I am hoping that they will still continue to stretch a little. Anyway lookin great grobro!

Thanks for the rep, brother. Yeah man, I have had my issues with under watering plants. Whenever I can,I go from seedling straight into the pot they will finish in. My early thinking was that since they were small, just a small amount of water every day. While that might work for some, I've found that for me, if you thoroughly water the medium each time, the plants just go along a lot smoother. In the seedling stage, I just make sure I wait until the container is really light and the leaves droop.....just a little. When the roots finally hit the res, I water daily.
I am sure yours will recover. Good growing to you, brother. :greenthumb:

Well AFN, my heart is very heavy today. Our weather has been really rainy and windy the last 3 days. Weather system was in kind of a holding pattern here. A tree fell on part of our house. Not the tent, but damage was so extensive we had to get out. No where to put the girls, so I have lost all of them. I don't even care. I am just glad that nobody was at home when it happened, and the majority of our things were spared. It could've been much, much worse.

I will see you all soon. Good growing, and good vibes to all.

Well AFN, my heart is very heavy today. Our weather has been really rainy and windy the last 3 days. Weather system was in kind of a holding pattern here. A tree fell on part of our house. Not the tent, but damage was so extensive we had to get out. No where to put the girls, so I have lost all of them. I don't even care. I am just glad that nobody was at home when it happened, and the majority of our things were spared. It could've been much, much worse.

I will see you all soon. Good growing, and good vibes to all.
Sorry to hear that ......but as u say at least noone home ......hope u get things sorted .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Glad everyone is ok. Still sucks tho.

So sorry to hear that my friend, sending good vibes your way. If there is anything I can do just holler(I know I am across the country but if there is anything just let me know) I am glad everyone is safe for sure and they are just plants we can always grow more

Back