CDLC [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] came down last night. Really happy with the result, she produced rock hard buds. I've never seen anything like it. She handed out 320g wet so I'm guessing around 80 cured and she was the small one of the two. Time will tell what [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] chucks out.
With the extra room in the tent I spread the remaining girls around a bit to get more penetration.
Toof Decay got a bit more defoliation too. She's got some seriously heavy bud sites. I had to tie her up to prevent the inevitable snap happening.
Fantasmo Express also had some saggy branches due to weighty bud issues so she got a bit of bondage and a trim too.
The stunted Toof Decay now has a prime position where CDLC [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was. Hopefully she'll pack on some weight now the Logic pucs are blasting them.
Here's CDLC before she came down:
20190418_215331.jpg

20190418_215338.jpg

20190418_215345.jpg

20190418_215357.jpg

20190418_215415.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG]...
With CDLC out of the tent, you can really see how fine Toof Decay and Fantasmo Express have become. A few more days for the rest of the girls and hopefully we'll get round 1 full automation on the go:
ChilLED Tech Logic Growmau5 pucs, BioTabs, Autopots (with a twist) and Mephisto Genetics.
The twist is a slight modification to the res thanks to the BioTabs. I'm going to fit an inlet valve and plumb into the mains so the res is self regulating. I'll then split the outlet from the res so the water feeds both the HR-15 humidifier and trays.
Biggest question is... which Mephisto to go with this round?
20190420_123719.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG]...
With CDLC out of the tent, you can really see how fine Toof Decay and Fantasmo Express have become. A few more days for the rest of the girls and hopefully we'll get round 1 full automation on the go:
ChilLED Tech Logic Growmau5 pucs, BioTabs, Autopots (with a twist) and Mephisto Genetics.
The twist is a slight modification to the res thanks to the BioTabs. I'm going to fit an inlet valve and plumb into the mains so the res is self regulating. I'll then split the outlet from the res so the water feeds both the HR-15 humidifier and trays.
Biggest question is... which Mephisto to go with this round?
View attachment 1047653

I've been following this thread for a while and I'm very impressed by the way it's worked out for you considering you've been out of the country for periods of time. You've obviously got your setup nailed down. Very very well done my friend

After a cracking Easter weekend away I got back to a slight blunder on my side... after I cleaned and refilled the res before leaving I forgot to turn it on! Doh! :dang:
Anyway, result was Toof Decay had 1 branch that snapped under its weight so that got trimmed up.
I then thought I'd have a go at some water bubble hash. Seemed like quite a simple process. The trimmings from the CDLC that came down the other day got dried then frozen. I ended up with about 200g.
I couldn't be bothered to mess about with multiple bags so only did 220 and 25 micron only. I started by putting the 25 micron bag in the bucket then the 220 inside that. I added 1 bag of ice in the bottom then added the trimmings, followed by another bag of ice and topped up with water. Using a wooden spoon in the cordless drill, I mixed for 5 minutes then added another bag of ice and continued mixing for 10 more minutes.
I stained this run out then ran the buckets a second time using the same water. Turned ot better than I thought from 200g. I'll certainly be doing it again. Good feeling not wasting any if the effort we put in.
20190422_173809.jpg
20190422_175007.jpg
20190422_183723.jpg

The CDLC that was cut down had also dried enough (bit too much actually) over the weekend so that went into jars with Boveda's today. 75g (2.7oz) dry (almost crispy) so hoping the Boveda's add a bid of moisture back in.

That's it for now... hope the other girls recover from my blunder. They've only got a few days left.

Chopped down CDLC [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] today. I was quite surprised at the result actually, I thought she was the bigger of the 2 but she only yielded 235g wet about 85 less than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. There was a shed load of popcorn which got chopped up for wet bubble hash making so I gues it's a bonus I tried that otherwise that would've been a total waste.
Anyway on to the pics before harvest...
20190423_173443.jpg
20190423_173322.jpg
20190423_173312.jpg
20190423_173140.jpg
20190423_173134.jpg
20190423_173125.jpg

Nice work being done here. Some real good growing techniques and lots of good stuff. Keep it going bro! The hash looks yummy for sure...:d5:

Buds breaking stems is a good problem to be having man...means you are growing some monster buds. Keep it going!

Looking forward to seeing your next grow.

Buds breaking stems is a good problem to be having man...means you are growing some monster buds. Keep it going!

Looking forward to seeing your next grow.
:biggrin::thumbsup:
Any tips i should know about for BioTab's? I got a years worth on its way. :worship:

Back