Here are the pics as promised. Crazy ass growth in 4 days!

DSCN0599.JPG

DSCN0597.JPG

DSCN0598.JPG

Looking good mate, she's made a great recovery! :cheers:

I have an SODK at the moment that I tried to top but basically totally beheaded instead. Oops. Will be following along in here with interest brother.

:welcome: hippy71. I am trying to make sure I post a couple times a week. I hope everything works out well for you.

Those are looking great! Prepare for takeoff captain.:thumbsup:

Gotta chop mine soon, dreading the workload. :doh:

Thanks, Roasty. I do get that, " The captain has turned on the no smoking sign", kind of feeling myself, brother. I am with you on the trimming. I HATE THAT SHIT!!!! It is mainly because I have a herniated, arthritic L5 disc. Sitting in that position is a killer for me, but you know what they say about having the right tools for the job. For this particular job, those tools would be:
1 x Heating Pad
1 x Hydrocodone
1 x Bose Sport Headphones
1 x Pint Jack Daniels Black Label (maybe x2, depends on plant size:biggrin:)

Good growing everyone. :vibes:

Last edited:
Hello, brothers and sisters! On a different note.....I have been using the paper towel method to germ for years. Last Saturday, I got an order of 50 Rapid Rooters, because they were getting such great reviews by growers I respect here. Let me just say this about them.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!! These things are great! Instead of waiting 48-72 hours to see a tap root, and then another 48-72 hours to see it pop out of the rockwool/coco/perlite medium; straight seed to Rapid Rooter, a little water at base of plug, and in 48 -72 hours you have...........

DSCN0611.JPG

DSCN0613.JPG

DSCN0612.JPG

I am a 100% convert!

Hello, brothers and sisters! On a different note.....I have been using the paper towel method to germ for years. Last Saturday, I got an order of 50 Rapid Rooters, because they were getting such great reviews by growers I respect here. Let me just say this about them.......HOLY FUCK!!!!!! These things are great! Instead of waiting 48-72 hours to see a tap root, and then another 48-72 hours to see it pop out of the rockwool/coco/perlite medium; straight seed to Rapid Rooter, a little water at base of plug, and in 48 -72 hours you have...........

View attachment 744482

View attachment 744483

View attachment 744484

I am a 100% convert!

Nice find my friend.:headbang: They are handy.

She's looking bloody nice mate, good save! She'll be covered in puff ball buds in a week.

Liking the look of those rapid rooters. That basically saves 2 days in my mind. May have to give them a try.

Thank you, hippy. A couple weeks ago she was outta here in my mind, but at the last minute, she got a reprieve. I HIGHLY recommend Rapid Rooters. I thought they were bullshit when I first learned of them about a year ago. I can tell you now, that they are the way to go. I put three seeds straight into the rooter. The rooters were soaked in rain water and kelp; 48 hours later.........baby Palm trees. :cooldance:

Blowing up nicely, she's turning into a nice little boosh.:dancer:

Well done.:thumbsup:

Appreciate it, Roasty. Yeah man, you were definitely my inspiration for saving the baby girl. After seeing what she was capable of from your grow, I figured she still had enough time to recover and become something really nice. So far, she is surprising the hell out of me! Thank you, brother.

Last edited:
Back