New Grower A letter to Slater...what you did right and wrong at the start

I looked into that....if the cobs are under driven with a lower power driver then it might be feasible for your situation!
Iv got 1.8 m height and no issues with snapping some necks lol I.keep forgetting how versatile cobs are pretty cool how.you can be running just 50watts with one cobs.and grow.a.plant.rhen add.some.more.in.and your really.in buissness

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Bang on ive been growing 10+ years,and ur first one about only keeping the tent,really ticked me,me like u,live on u tube and different forums,respect bro
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

here you go guy's and girls this how close I can get with my lights... these are photo's

this tent is run at 1050ma (8x citrizen 1212, 5 at 3000k and 3 at 4000k)... about 8" from the canopy... 3 pheno's of GG4 and one Glueberry

WP_20180306_17_29_40_Rich.jpg

And this tent is a mix of 1400ma (the X-wing) and 1050ma about 10 - 8" from the canopy... Maple Sherbert by seed stockers... on my last run in this tent I had an Acapulco Gold get with in 5" of the 1050ma light on the left and love it.

WP_20180306_17_24_21_Rich.jpg

I do have theory... recently got a CO2 meter just to see whats what, what I have noticed is the CO2 levels are quite high through out the plants day. It swings from 750ppm to 2000ppm at times... my theory....because its winter and all the windows in the house are all closed the CO2 levels are building up in the house. Getting to the highest when we are all in bed.

Bang on ive been growing 10+ years,and ur first one about only keeping the tent,really ticked me,me like u,live on u tube and different forums,respect bro
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks my man :pass:

Wow I feel I could have written this myself. Well done! This should be pushed to AFN newbies. The first lesson alone could have saved me a grand ha ha.

Back