Indoor First Grow - starting late

Okay...just asking....getting a handle on where you be at. :pighug:

What is the seed bank or breeder of the Amnesia Haze
Maybe Robert Bergman? I bought it off his site ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. Next seeds will be from a reputable breeder. These might be, but the seller doesn't say. She does look good though. They all do. We shall see

Getting Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Nirvana Seeds...should be here in a week or two.
Hy-Pro Seeds cross bred of the original Amnesia Haze (The Netherlands)

I've read it's one of the most popular Haze in Amsterdam. Very strong strain...!

Getting Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Nirvana Seeds...should be here in a week or two.
Hy-Pro Seeds cross bred of the original Amnesia Haze (The Netherlands)

I've read it's one of the most popular Haze in Amsterdam. Very strong strain...!
It did come from Netherlands, could be the same. I did pick it because of the strength. I hope everything works out

Cannabis Cup winner (1st place 2004, 1st place Sativa Cup 2012). The Original Amnesia Haze (photo) is 80 plus days (12 weeks or more) flowering time. The Auto grows to flower much quicker and even as quick as they grow they loose no less potency than the photo. Very powerful autoflower. The Amnesia Haze has been on my "Dream List" for years. It just takes too freaking long to finish..as an auto...Amnesia Haze is in reach.

The strain will
donkey-clip-art-LcKab8kca.gif
kick ass!

Last edited:
@Frank Rizzo growing his 1st autoflower Amnesia Haze in soil.

When my Amnesia Haze come in...I'll do them in my Hydro Grow thread.

That will be my 1st Hydro Grow...that will make me a Hydro Newbie.....
karmaaa.png

Cannabis Cup winner (1st place 2004, 1st place Sativa Cup 2012). The Original Amnesia Haze (photo) is 80 plus days (12 weeks or more) flowering time. The Auto grows to flower much quicker and even as quick as they grow they loose no less potency than the photo. Very powerful autoflower. The Amnesia Haze has been on my "Dream List" for years. It just takes too freaking long to finish..as an auto...Amnesia Haze is in reach.

The strain will
donkey-clip-art-LcKab8kca.gif
kick ass!

Great choice! Amnesia Haze is on my bucket list fo sho!

Back