First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

AK Auto weigh in
Welp we got 217 grams from the AK. So freaking thankful to be done trimming for a few weeks 🤣 This stuff smells Soooo good and very sticky. Gassy, lemon smell.
IMG_20240721_093401145~2.jpg

@Mozzy

Have you experienced "something else" growing in your soil using lush?? Weird both the plants I used lush on have tiny little greenery growing 🤣
View attachment 1695759View attachment 1695760
Ooh...that's interesting. No, never...the only thing that has ever grown out of it has been what I've planted (usually autos, sometimes flowers, tomatoes, beans, catnip, etc.).

...imagine if Roots started putting random seeds in their organic soils as a surprise like cereal or cracker-jacks :pighug:

Ooh...that's interesting. No, never...the only thing that has ever grown out of it has been what I've planted (usually autos, sometimes flowers, tomatoes, beans, catnip, etc.).

...imagine if Roots started putting random seeds in their organic soils as a surprise like cereal or cracker-jacks :pighug:
It's almost like a ground green so weird! Not hurting anything just interesting I didn't know if maybe if was something they add in the soil or not. But I'm letting it grow 😁 see what it comes out to be!

I couldn't stand how clustered the StrawBurried Kush got so I did some chopping. She is very short and stocky it was hard to go through her with scissors to get rid of larf so I kept putting it off until now.. 🤣 but I did & it looks SO much better.

IMG_20240729_112613132.jpg

Back