First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Fantastic harvest!! I’m also in coco and have done a couple grows with a flora flex auto feed system and that went ok but I was always worried if the pot was actually getting completely watered with no missed spots leading to dry pockets. Dropped two beans in water this morning and I’m going to try the autopot system this time. Maybe I can grow a half pound plant too!

Fantastic harvest!! I’m also in coco and have done a couple grows with a flora flex auto feed system and that went ok but I was always worried if the pot was actually getting completely watered with no missed spots leading to dry pockets. Dropped two beans in water this morning and I’m going to try the autopot system this time. Maybe I can grow a half pound plant too!
You got this man! Appreciate the reps my friend! :headbang:

Umm yes and no honestly I enjoy both. If I had an automatic watering system then yes definitely be wise of the rapid growth in veg stage and being able to be more in control. I love the fact it's extremely hard to over water as that's always been a problem I've had. I keep both coco and soil on hand now and run one plant in coco and the rest soil just because watering by hand multiple times a day gets time consuming for a tent full of plants.
Yeah I hear that, I'm like 3/4 the way there with an auto watering setup so I may give it a try in the next run. Definitely don't have time to water multiple times a day either lol. Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah I hear that, I'm like 3/4 the way there with an auto watering setup so I may give it a try in the next run. Definitely don't have time to water multiple times a day either lol. Thanks for the feedback!
No problem man! When you get the system running tag me I'll follow along!

Day 63. StrawBurried Kush RBX1. Starting to stack up now and the smell is very strong skunk almost cheesy scent.
IMG_20240720_094921681~2.jpg
IMG_20240720_094848528~2.jpg

Back