First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Buckets and dehumidifier are here. Waiting on the 2 fans and then I'll set the tent up completely so I can run it closed up without worry. The idea is much much easier than pulling plants out twice a day to water. I'll empty the buckets once a week unless it

IMG_20240622_142441296.jpg

Day 40. Strawburried Kush RBX1. I did something wrong with this one she is small. Haven't had any problems though at all maybe just a slow grower?
IMG_20240627_123254990~2.jpg

Day 66. Northern Lights Auto. Steady bulking up!
IMG_20240627_123244015~2.jpg

IMG_20240627_123227779~2.jpg

Day 72. AK Auto. Steady bulking up as well!
IMG_20240627_123250960~2.jpg

IMG_20240627_123233789.jpg

The whole tent. Got the dehumidifier and fans all installed. Temps between 75 & 82°F and RH stays between 45 & 55% now. Tons of airflow so I don't think I'll have a mold issue anymore. Waiting for these 2 gals to finish up then Ill start one of each auto seeds!
IMG_20240627_123218960~2.jpg

Buckets and dehumidifier are here. Waiting on the 2 fans and then I'll set the tent up completely so I can run it closed up without worry. The idea is much much easier than pulling plants out twice a day to water. I'll empty the buckets once a week unless it

View attachment 1689867

Nice idea keep an eye out from your roots trying to grow down to the runoff. If they can sense water and it's moist in there the roots will grow to it. IMO don't let that runoff sit in those buckets for a week and get stagnate :toke::pass:

Nice idea keep an eye out from your roots trying to grow down to the runoff. If they can sense water and it's moist in there the roots will grow to it. IMO don't let that runoff sit in those buckets for a week and get stagnate :toke::pass:
Appreciate the advice! A week is just how long I am able to go before I have to empty them. I empty everyday normally. I also have a micro screen in there so no roots can get through.

Appreciate the advice! A week is just how long I am able to go before I have to empty them. I empty everyday normally. I also have a micro screen in there so no roots can get through.

No problem I like the idea I just a worry and I’ve seen roots grow like crazy you’d be amazed what they can grow through. Doubt that “micro screen” will stop them. I lined my earthboxes with mirco window bug screen to stop the soil from getting in the Rez but it didn’t phase the roots they went right through it. Just keep a eye on it you might be fine just making sure you were aware :d5::pass:

Appreciate it!
No problem I like the idea I just a worry and I’ve seen roots grow like crazy you’d be amazed what they can grow through. Doubt that “micro screen” will stop them. I lined my earthboxes with mirco window bug screen to stop the soil from getting in the Rez but it didn’t phase the roots they went right through it. Just keep a eye on it you might be fine just making sure you were aware :d5::pass:

Back