First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Little environment update. I've been dealing with high temps in the tent. Just kept climbing during the day up to 96°F and humidity raised as well around 55%. So I decided to vent the tent outside through the roof and take the carbon filter off and booyah works a charm. Temps are steady around 85°F and humidity stays between 45 & 50% and I can now keep the tent completely closed. No more dog trying to chew on leaves 🤣
IMG_20240801_181119368.jpg

IMG_20240801_181147180_HDR.jpg

Not always Man’s best friend! My tent is in the garage, and it gets hot. The tent generally seems about 10’F cooler than the room temp. Don’t know why, but ill take it!

Is it possible to move your light driver outside of your tent like on top of it? Usually it just takes extra wire, connectors, and 10 minutes. Every little bit helps lol
Yea they are mounted outside the tent. They get HOT. I keep a fan going on them even outside the tent. Lol

Not always Man’s best friend! My tent is in the garage, and it gets hot. The tent generally seems about 10’F cooler than the room temp. Don’t know why, but ill take it!
Hes a pain but it's my fault. He likes to chew on the stems so I give some to him as treats when I'm trimming and he figured out the tent is where I get them from 🤣

decided to vent the tent outside through the roof
I dream about cutting a hole in the ceiling and running exhaust to the attic :pighug:

Hes a pain but it's my fault. He likes to chew on the stems so I give some to him as treats when I'm trimming and he figured out the tent is where I get them from 🤣
Gotta get it from the source...he was going to the dispensary, now he knows how to get it on his own :vibe:

I dream about cutting a hole in the ceiling and running exhaust to the attic :pighug:

Gotta get it from the source...he was going to the dispensary, now he knows how to get it on his own :vibe:
I have ran it both through the roof and through the floor before and both worked well and easy to do. And yes he is a smart pup 🤣 doesn't touch the flower itself just pluck leaves and chews on the stems. But won't chew them if there's flower on it.

Week 11. StrawBurried Kush.
Soo we are on day 77 for Strawburried Kush. I kept the larfy sections I cut out beforehand and the smoke is AMAZING. Very sweet but tart flavor and a bit earthy as well which I like. Can't wait until these solid buds are ready. She is starting to foxtail and I'm not a big fan of that so I'm giving her another week then gets the chop!
IMG_20240803_093646866~3.jpg
IMG_20240803_093646866.jpg

StrawBurried Kush (HARVEST)
Day 80. StrawBurried Kush RBX1 (jeanos Genetics).
She got the chop today. Pretty easy plant with very dense and smelly buds. Toward the end got a hint of a dark pink/red color to her. Smells gassy, earthy with a hint of something else I cannot put my finger on yet. Maybe it'll show after a cure! Stayed pretty small but was also nitrogen sensitive so that could have been why. Great plant in all though will be a pretty solid yield for the space taken!
IMG_20240806_095818798~2.jpg
IMG_20240806_095827497~2.jpg

Back