Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Comet I will read through the rest of the thread later but from what I can see on these recent pics she is doing well and looks healthy. Were you referring to the yellow in the center of new growth? That's normal. I do have to read more but I think your doing perfect.
Actually most all of this thread is about my first grow, which is the title of the thread..these last few pics and posts are from another grow I started. The yellowing was on the first set of true leaves early on after the plant had its fifth node growing, it never went further. But yes I did notice slight yellowing on new growth since putting into flower..was wondering if that's just an adjustment from the plant to flowering. My most recent pic is from yesterday.

Attachments

• Flowering Day 3. (Tue).jpg
    Flowering Day 3. (Tue).jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 94
Actually most all of this thread is about my first grow, which is the title of the thread..these last few pics and posts are from another grow I started. The yellowing was on the first set of true leaves early on after the plant had its fifth node growing, it never went further. But yes I did notice slight yellowing on new growth since putting into flower..was wondering if that's just an adjustment from the plant to flowering. My most recent pic is from yesterday.
I think the lighter color is healthy where the growth is new. Especially if growth is rapid. It'll darken as she grows..

I'm so happy you kept her!!!
:bighug:

I think the lighter color is healthy where the growth is new. Especially if growth is rapid. It'll darken as she grows..

I'm so happy you kept her!!!
:bighug:
Yeah I remember the last two doing that at one point..new growth was paler because it was fast with the autoflower, but then the yellowing started and it never stopped, again maybe it was normal to some degree. This one took off last week especially after the watering..it seems its tripled in size over the last 2 weeks. Still have yet to get a proper bloom fert for it..the one I used last time wont be good..8-14-9 is too much nitrogen. Seems the 25-10-10 veg fert I used didn't cause issues. I kept it as it was more trouble to dump it all out and clean up after it...with NO reward lol. Seems to like the sun a lot..when I get a chance, or on weekends weather permitting I put it by the patio door and it seems its after that that the real growth picks up. I haven't had a chance since Saturday now:(

I came home after lights out last night so I couldnt see the plant properly..i woke up an hour after lights on today and for the first time the top was touching the lights..only 3 tips got slightly brown..maybe 2 mm's. Raised lights for third time in less than 2 weeks..seems its growing over an inch a day after watering. Defoliated today...seemed like the right thing to do lol. I picked up some flora micro and bloom from Gh today as well.

Attachments

• Day 6 prior to lollipop.jpg
    Day 6 prior to lollipop.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Day 6 post lollipop.jpg
    Day 6 post lollipop.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 84
She looks like she's starting to get big! :pass:
Yes much better than the 2 autoflowers I did before! At least I can cut this one:) It had so many leaves and most was just 'in the way' leaves...after pruning it, it looks much better..everything left in the middle is now future tops. I wish I had done it while still in veg so their new growth would have had a bit of extra time to take off, but we'll see how it goes. One week into flower today. Added 3 bulbs this week..so 12 in total for now..close to 20 000 lumens for the one plant surrounded by mylar. Its the weekend so I put her by the sun..it can still get 4 hours of pure sunlight on a good day:) Likes it much better than the cfls! :):)

Attachments

• 1 week Flower.jpg
    1 week Flower.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 1 week flower + 1 day after defoliating.jpg
    1 week flower + 1 day after defoliating.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 62
Starting 4th week of flowering today. Questioning the lucas formula as im wondering if the ratios ever change through flowering with gh's flora micro and bloom. Otherwise no issues with this grow, not a single fly or spider..only yellowing came a few days after sprout, but since then it's been growing issue free!

Attachments

• Day 11 Flowering (Thu).jpg
    Day 11 Flowering (Thu).jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Day 15 Flowering.jpg
    Day 15 Flowering.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Day 18 (Thu).jpg
    Day 18 (Thu).jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Day 20 (Sat) Watered 1 gallon 7.5 and 15 ml with molasses.jpg
    Day 20 (Sat) Watered 1 gallon 7.5 and 15 ml with molasses.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 88
Awesome looking girls you have there!
:d5:
Thanks: Its just one girl though..only did the 1 plant as I wasn't sure if putting 2 in would be enough lightning as this one is not an autoflower, and figured it would be bigger. Topped it twice and lollipopped it a bit, had it all tied down until yesterday. 8 main colas around the edges and a few small ones in the middle...wasn't sure if I should take all of those off to give all the energy for the tops. Curious how big they'll get with 14 bulbs on the one plant. If I don't get at least 2 ounces, but hoping for closer to 3, im gonna either grow 4 auto's next with same setup, or if I can, will get a 600 watt hps for flowering, that way I can do 4 regular seeds at once and with that light, I would hope to get at least the 3 ounces off each plant. Its why I hooked up all the bulbs I can for this one plant, to see how much potential small cfl's can have. This one has been growing great so far, aside from that week 1 yellowing of first true leaves, and getting used to the faster watering as the plant hit flowering ( bottom fan leaves were all limp and hanging, stem included), 3 days after watering, on the 4th day I found out its thirsty.

Attachments

• Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 78
Back