Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

I defoliated a day or two after putting it to flower...maybe the only mistake I made..should have let it grow for 2 weeks afterwards in veg..either way..yes..the 8 main colas are the heart of it all...there is about 5-7 lower popcorn bud in the middle that isn't visible in the pics...maybe 1-2 grams each max. Since I only ended week 8 now..and virtually no strain is known to be ready by week 8, and since everything is still green on it..i wont test it yet..that'll come at the end of week 10, as most strains seem to be 10 or 12 weekers. Yes, this grow was much better than the 2 auto's at the start of this thread! I starved them..had 230 watts of cfl on the two and still got an ounce combined:) This one has 14, 23 watter's for the 1 plant, I can only imagine how it would have gone with an hps light! If I get 1.5-2 ounces off this dry, then an hps would have given me twice as more:) My next grow goal is the 4 auto's under a 600 hps..im aiming for 1.5 ounce each as my minimum within 70 days:)
Have you checked out any LEDs? I vegged this one under 2 Mars 300's and flowered it under an amare se450 with the Mars as side lights
PHOTO_20161022_175441.jpg PHOTO_20161022_175508.jpg PHOTO_20161020_163542.jpg

Have you checked out any LEDs? I vegged this one under 2 Mars 300's and flowered it under an amare se450 with the Mars as side lights
View attachment 650349 View attachment 650350 View attachment 650351
Is that an auto? If not...how many times did you top it? Lst'd? Looks great!!!
As for led's, I looked into it..i ve seen that there are soo many on the market and most are of 'cheap' quality..the best ones are very expensive! The main issue with hps is heat from my understanding..im not growing them in an enclosed area...the living room is there's lol...200 square feet of available space lol..though im using just a corner for the one..I figure 4 fits in a 3x3 area with proper training. With winter coming in the northeast...high temps wont be an issue at all..i figure with a small clip on fan near the hps, the heat i'll vent off will heat the living room to room temps! lol..it gets to -teens here..already in the 30's! I also read that with certain strains, led's can have weird effects. I was looking at Apollo 600 watt hps kit for 198$ Canadian shipped on amazon by someone who seems to be the most popular and only seller, lowball(er)? The results ive seen with 600 watt hps in a 3.5x3.5 area, are amazing! I can use these cfl's as side lighting in flower. If I can get 200+ grams in less than 3 months with 4 plants, im more than happy:)

As for led's, I looked into it..i ve seen that there are soo many on the market and most are of 'cheap' quality..the best ones are very expensive! The main issue with hps is heat from my understanding..im not growing them in an enclosed area...the living room is there's lol...200 square feet of available space lol..though im using just a corner for the one..I figure 4 fits in a 3x3 area with proper training. With winter coming in the northeast...high temps wont be an issue at all..i figure with a small clip on fan near the hps, the heat i'll vent off will heat the living room to room temps! lol..it gets to -teens here..already in the 30's! I also read that with certain strains, led's can have weird effects. I was looking at Apollo 600 watt hps kit for 198$ Canadian shipped on amazon by someone who seems to be the most popular and only seller, lowball(er)? The results ive seen with 600 watt hps in a 3.5x3.5 area, are amazing! I can use these cfl's as side lighting in flower. If I can get 200+ grams in less than 3 months with 4 plants, im more than happy:)
Yup I'm in the Northeast too. I been running 1000w hps and LEDs in other tents. Seems like the LEDs work just fine..

Oh and no it's a photoperiod. It was a clone of a big plant came out a little wonky so I tied her down a few times...

Will be chopping it up this week or next week..depends on the weather I guess..not sure when/if its ready, but I don't think its gonna add on anymore. Looks like an ounce if im lucky..unfortunately, far too much work again and far too long to get just an ounce. I should have invested in a real light as oppose to cfl's when I started in the spring. Cfl's cant grow decent marijuana, now im 100% sure lol.

I'd wait until I smoke some before I decide if it's worth it!!
:pass:

Less or even just 1 ounce..and its gonna be 4 months to grow it..is for sure not worth it...the quality wont matter..it cant be stronger than what I always buy, I just hope its not as weak as the 2 auto's in this thread. After the electricity costs, my time, the nutrients, its barely costing less than buying on the street. my realization is that unless done on a commercial level...for me, its not worth the time to grow these things..they produce too little and take too long and quality isn't close to what I buy regularly. It was a fun experience, but definitely wont be doing it again. I was going to invest in a better light, but at this point, I just don't see the value in doing it..street prices are close to the same as growing it small scale at home:)
Thanks for following and comments! best of luck in your grows!!!

To whoever was following..this is the last pic of her. Doesn't seem to be adding on anymore..leaves are all drooping and purple. Chopping it in 3 days. My next grow has been abandoned as well. received seeds today from Bonza Seeds and they were of horrible quality..3 of the 6 are broken, the other two don't even look like they can germinate, and I wont bother with the freebie. If anyone wants them..let me know..i wont attempt to plant anything that will just cost me time and money and grow nothing lol. Stay away from bonza seeds!!! Wish I had done my research prior to ordering! Reviews are unanimous in how bad they are!

Attachments

• End of week 9 (Watererd 2 gallons with molasses).jpg
    End of week 9 (Watererd 2 gallons with molasses).jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 66
  • End of week 9.jpg
    End of week 9.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 72
To whoever was following..this is the last pic of her. Doesn't seem to be adding on anymore..leaves are all drooping and purple. Chopping it in 3 days. My next grow has been abandoned as well. received seeds today from Bonza Seeds and they were of horrible quality..3 of the 6 are broken, the other two don't even look like they can germinate, and I wont bother with the freebie. If anyone wants them..let me know..i wont attempt to plant anything that will just cost me time and money and grow nothing lol. Stay away from bonza seeds!!! Wish I had done my research prior to ordering! Reviews are unanimous in how bad they are!
Idk anything about your seeds, but your pot plant looks fantastic @comet79 !!
:slap:
You're too hard on yourself! Aaaand as far as I know, which may not be much but OH WELL, their leaves are supposed to do that near the end! Good growing!!!!!
:d5:

Idk anything about your seeds, but your pot plant looks fantastic @comet79 !!
:slap:
You're too hard on yourself! Aaaand as far as I know, which may not be much but OH WELL, their leaves are supposed to do that near the end! Good growing!!!!!
:d5:
I know the leaves doing that at this stage is normal..i just figured since it wasn't adding on more it seemed and was drinking little..that its finished. It was a busy weekend, birthday and all lol, so I had no time to cut it up at all! Looked at it today to take the end of week 10 photo, and it seems its still growing! I tried rotating the pot first time in 3 days and the biggest bud was hitting the light now, definitely thicker and longer. Im not sure if I should water again..last was 8 days ago..i thought I was chopping it this weekend, but I may let it go another week now. The last 2 pics are a closeup of the bud..i noticed last week what seem like 'little balls' possibly growing through some flowers? Still just popping out..not sure if its visible, but what is it? It's not nanners is it? If so, im chopping tonight!
P.S. I see the 2 bud pics aren't very clear at all..but its the light green cluster visible in both pics. Added 3rd pic, maybe easier to see that light green patch in the bud.

Attachments

• End of week 10..jpg
    End of week 10..jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 68
  • End of week 10.jpg
    End of week 10.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Photo0412.jpg
    Photo0412.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Photo0413.jpg
    Photo0413.jpg