Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Subbed up and looking good here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. The last couple pages are of a new grow (non-autoflower). Starting week 9 flowering today..not sure if I should stop feeding this week or one more week and finish with just molasses. 2-3 bottom fan leaves have started to pale, but rest of plant is still all green. Though not powerful..the odor is a nice sweet kind of smell.
Haven't yet ordered my seeds for next grow as im not sure what to do lol. The autoflower took 2 months from seed to harvest, this one is today on day 102, and while it is bigger than the autoflower was (im also using a bucket that's 1 gallon larger, and not starving this one like I did the previous 2 in this thread), it doesn't appear 'that' much bigger to be worth it to grow them over auto's. The difference will be how strong this one is..the auto's were not as strong as what im used to buying. The only way too truly tell..is to grow both under it's optimal lighting, hps, and see how it goes with that. That will be for next grow:) Looking at doing 4 auto's under a 600 watt hps.

Attachments

• End of week 8 (Sun).jpg
    End of week 8 (Sun).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 80
  • End of week 8 (Watered 4L  5-10 ml).jpg
    End of week 8 (Watered 4L 5-10 ml).jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for the reply. The last couple pages are of a new grow (non-autoflower). Starting week 9 flowering today..not sure if I should stop feeding this week or one more week and finish with just molasses. 2-3 bottom fan leaves have started to pale, but rest of plant is still all green. Though not powerful..the odor is a nice sweet kind of smell.
Haven't yet ordered my seeds for next grow as im not sure what to do lol. The autoflower took 2 months from seed to harvest, this one is today on day 102, and while it is bigger than the autoflower was (im also using a bucket that's 1 gallon larger, and not starving this one like I did the previous 2 in this thread), it doesn't appear 'that' much bigger to be worth it to grow them over auto's. The difference will be how strong this one is..the auto's were not as strong as what im used to buying. The only way too truly tell..is to grow both under it's optimal lighting, hps, and see how it goes with that. That will be for next grow:) Looking at doing 4 auto's under a 600 watt hps.
@comet79 !!!!
:bighug:
I wondered what happened to you!! It looks like you found your groove, tooooo! Those are some NICE buds!
:slap:

There are a lot of auto growers here that do photos also that could answer your question. Maybe @stepside will take a look! It's good to see you!!!!

:vibe:

Those are some nice phat buds man... Did you scope the trichs yet??
No...still haven't got a microscope...but I doubt its very close yet...the leaves are 90% completely green...some purpling, but that's because of lights off temperatures....it's getting cool! The buds are bigger/thicker..using same light setup as last grow...23 watt cfl's.

@comet79 !!!!
:bighug:
I wondered what happened to you!! It looks like you found your groove, tooooo! Those are some NICE buds!
:slap:

There are a lot of auto growers here that do photos also that could answer your question. Maybe @stepside will take a look! It's good to see you!!!!

:vibe:
I never left...but figured with my little plant, im not going to post pics as often:) once I get hps lights..then it's the real game:) I can only go so far with the energy im giving them with small cfl's:) It is bigger than the 2 autoflowers though..each cola looks as big as the main cola of the auto's:) Also the smell is evident, whereas with the auto's it was barely noticeable!

No...still haven't got a microscope...but I doubt its very close yet...the leaves are 90% completely green...some purpling, but that's because of lights off temperatures....it's getting cool! The buds are bigger/thicker..using same light setup as last grow...23 watt cfl's.
Are the buds still gaining weight??

Are the buds still gaining weight??
Yes they are..I compared pics a few days ago..same exact angle..10 days apart..and definitely still gaining. It should be ready in 2-4 weeks I guess. I have no idea what strain it is..came from a dispensary.

Attachments

• End week 6 (Sun).jpg
    End week 6 (Sun).jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 62
  • End of week 7.jpg
    End of week 7.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Day 54 (Fri).jpg
    Day 54 (Fri).jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 69
  • End of week 8 (Watered 4L  5-10 ml).jpg
    End of week 8 (Watered 4L 5-10 ml).jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 69
Yes they are..I compared pics a few days ago..same exact angle..10 days apart..and definitely still gaining. It should be ready in 2-4 weeks I guess. I have no idea what strain it is..came from a dispensary.
It looks beautiful man, I'd tell you to clip a little under bud and quick dry it for a test but... It don't look as though you got any little ones on it :crying:... That's a sweet CFL grow that's for sure :slap:

It looks beautiful man, I'd tell you to clip a little under bud and quick dry it for a test but... It don't look as though you got any little ones on it :crying:... That's a sweet CFL grow that's for sure :slap:
I defoliated a day or two after putting it to flower...maybe the only mistake I made..should have let it grow for 2 weeks afterwards in veg..either way..yes..the 8 main colas are the heart of it all...there is about 5-7 lower popcorn bud in the middle that isn't visible in the pics...maybe 1-2 grams each max. Since I only ended week 8 now..and virtually no strain is known to be ready by week 8, and since everything is still green on it..i wont test it yet..that'll come at the end of week 10, as most strains seem to be 10 or 12 weekers. Yes, this grow was much better than the 2 auto's at the start of this thread! I starved them..had 230 watts of cfl on the two and still got an ounce combined:) This one has 14, 23 watter's for the 1 plant, I can only imagine how it would have gone with an hps light! If I get 1.5-2 ounces off this dry, then an hps would have given me twice as more:) My next grow goal is the 4 auto's under a 600 hps..im aiming for 1.5 ounce each as my minimum within 70 days:)

Back