Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

I know the leaves doing that at this stage is normal..i just figured since it wasn't adding on more it seemed and was drinking little..that its finished. It was a busy weekend, birthday and all lol, so I had no time to cut it up at all! Looked at it today to take the end of week 10 photo, and it seems its still growing! I tried rotating the pot first time in 3 days and the biggest bud was hitting the light now, definitely thicker and longer. Im not sure if I should water again..last was 8 days ago..i thought I was chopping it this weekend, but I may let it go another week now. The last 2 pics are a closeup of the bud..i noticed last week what seem like 'little balls' possibly growing through some flowers? Still just popping out..not sure if its visible, but what is it? It's not nanners is it? If so, im chopping tonight!
P.S. I see the 2 bud pics aren't very clear at all..but its the light green cluster visible in both pics. Added 3rd pic, maybe easier to see that light green patch in the bud.
They look amazing! I honestly have no idea if that's what it is. It's tough to see ... Can you get a closer pic?
:pass:

They look amazing! I honestly have no idea if that's what it is. It's tough to see ... Can you get a closer pic?
The closer I get, the blurrier the pic. From what I gather a few hours of reading is that it's likely past due. it can be caused by stress late in flowering, but I haven't done anything different now than prior..its just a bit cooler the past 3 weeks. Apparently even females can start producing seed pods if left to go too long. Apparently the plant doesn't know why its still going, but it knows its almost dead and not pollinated, so in a last ditch effort to carry on, it can produce pods, which may not even contain seeds.

The closer I get, the blurrier the pic. From what I gather a few hours of reading is that it's likely past due. it can be caused by stress late in flowering, but I haven't done anything different now than prior..its just a bit cooler the past 3 weeks. Apparently even females can start producing seed pods if left to go too long. Apparently the plant doesn't know why its still going, but it knows its almost dead and not pollinated, so in a last ditch effort to carry on, it can produce pods, which may not even contain seeds.
Sounds like it might be time to chop her! I don't have any experience with photos or much at all with male plants. But I'd say go for it!

I only grew this plant, female, and the two originally in this thread..auto females..but it seems unanimous, that yes, even females can produce these pods if left to go for too long..its not a hermie at all..just a last ditch effort for the plant to 'go on'. leaves have been hanging for a week now and yellowing has picked up quite a bit on the few lowr fan leaves. Will be chopping later tonight:)

So not sure what the finally count is..it will be more than the 2 others combined. Oddly though..the roots are about a third of the size as what the auto's were! Grew twice as long..produced maybe twice as much, in a container about a gallon+ bigger, yet the roots are so mall in comparision. Also they are white..not sure why the pic shows them in a different color. The amount in the bag I know is 13 grams..it's put there to scale the actual harvest which is everything else:)

Attachments

• After drying (13G in bag).jpg
    After drying (13G in bag).jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Roots.jpg
    Roots.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 91
Have 7 auto's waiting to grow..germinating the two weakest seeds for now..will possibly do the other 4 or all 5 with a real hps light after winter passes.

On a sad note to report lol..just found out minutes ago that the bud im curing, has been hit with mold..only see it with the colas..all the little nugs seem ok. Only noticed one small little white spot tucked into a crevice on a big cola..I broke it in half, and all brown on the inside. Proceeded to break all the other colas in 2-3 pieces..not as bad as the first one I noticed..looks like it was just starting. I think I jarred it too early and I should have not only opened the jars daily like I did, but also out of the jars to let them get air between them. I guess my original grow in this journal was smaller, especially the colas, were half the size of these if not less, and I dried for the same period of time before jarring and unlike with those, these I didn't take out to rotate colas around and give them air all around. not sure what to do..will look into a possible method to maybe smoke them? Also its cooler in here now than july when I cured the last ones, little air circulation and more humid overall. Lesson learned! Have 4 auto's going now..we'll see how it goes..maybe should have waited till the spring to do this again.

I decided to smoke a piece anyway lol. My heart breaks to have to throw away so much of it! I took a pic of the worse looking ones. 5 hours after smoking it..i don't feel any ill effects, so maybe I wont die lol.

Attachments

• 15218259_1354264481251849_1291265510_n.jpg
    15218259_1354264481251849_1291265510_n.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 74
Still alive?
Ya..no ill effects at all..was waiting for a scratchy throat or something..but so far so good lol. I gave a good portion to the friend who got me the seed from his friend. He told me yesterday that he gave some to that friend yesterday and he said it was a bit dry...by yesterday morning he came to buy all of it from him, and he said that's saying a lot because the guy is the ultimate stoner and if he came back to buy the rest, it means it must be good. Again, still no smell of actual mold from the jar..its definitely not progressing anymore than it did when I noticed it. Its not as potent as what I buy, but then again it did knock me out 3 times since last week during the day lol..its definitely much better than the 2 auto's at the start of this thread. I have these 4 going now..pics are from sunday..they've doubled since then..need to get more cfl's tmr. 8 blue and 6 red right now..want to make it 12 blue and 4 red for now. Got new soil for two of them and added in 30% coco and between 10-15% perlite for those 2 containers (Bubble gum and Northern) Easy bud and Money maker are growing in the same soil as the last 2 grows did in this thread. Will give first thorough watering tmr or Saturday morning.

Attachments

• Bubble Gum start week 2.jpg
    Bubble Gum start week 2.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 46
  • Easy Bud start week 2.jpg
    Easy Bud start week 2.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Money Maker start week 2.jpg
    Money Maker start week 2.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Northern start week 2.jpg
    Northern start week 2.jpg