Flush is in full force and the dark green is a thing of the past

full

full

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Man hands has thrown it DOWN. Bro that is some of the frostiest I have seen!

HAHA the fact that you still call me that cracks me up. I cant lay claim to these other than growing them. This the bubba kush from dinafem. The Platinum lights are the ones that drove them to grow. One seriously killer combo if you ask me...one of these gals is holding a special treat though...:coffee:

HAHA the fact that you still call me that cracks me up. I cant lay claim to these other than growing them. This the bubba kush from dinafem. The Platinum lights are the ones that drove them to grow. One seriously killer combo if you ask me...one of these gals is holding a special treat though...:coffee:

Bro you have the mainliest hands I have ever seen, you will forever be known to me as Full "man hands" Duplex LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me even more excited to grow the dinafem Cheese XXLS and Moby Dick XXLs I have. You should pop over to live stoners and check out the construction on my indoor greenhouse dream farm setup, its almost done! Tomorrow it will be in the dry!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro you have the mainliest hands I have ever seen, you will forever be known to me as Full "man hands" Duplex LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me even more excited to grow the dinafem Cheese XXLS and Moby Dick XXLs I have. You should pop over to live stoners and check out the construction on my indoor greenhouse dream farm setup, its almost done! Tomorrow it will be in the dry!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah man ill have to get over there and check that out. I will tell you that you wont be disappointed by the genetics they know their shit.

Your grow is lovely are you just using one or two lights?I'm looking at the 380 watt advanced platinum for a 3x3 tent. What size pots are you using sorry if I missed it.
Wether you got one or two lights the ladies are lovely!:slap:

Looks like fall is here with all that frost

Yessir its getting close that is for sure and the colors are not far behind them. The leaves are dying out and making things look like true fall in there.

Your grow is lovely are you just using one or two lights?I'm looking at the 380 watt advanced platinum for a 3x3 tent. What size pots are you using sorry if I missed it.
Wether you got one or two lights the ladies are lovely!:slap:

I appreciate that a lot! I am running 2 p300 lights in there at the moment and am super impressed with the results on them. I have zero to complain about with them and i can say that the 380 in a 3x3 would get some great results. Most of the growth in there is in 1 gal pots. There was a multi pot grow in there but it was only 2 gal pot with 6 females.

I know this is what we all love to see here....So here are the dragons and Fairy Lights that were tucked away in there with the bubba gals....

Dragons
full

full

full

full

Fairy Lights and her purple ass..

full

full

6 females 1, 2 gal pot...Zero roots bound issues. This is the root ball cut in half.....
full

Back