Great job FD,awesome girls and bud shots Platinum Led comes through again.:thumbsup:
Thanks mate it was such a pleasure to get to do this, a once in a lifetime shot i think. To be able to switch to something new like this and walk it in the park like a trained dog. Just plug them in and they grow.

What an incredible read my friend. Really nice to see an organized test and live review. You must let us know, how the smoking of the bud does. I had some Durrty Dragons a while back that came out dark like that. Very cool look to them.
I like the Bubba Kush, and it looks like the auto version looks just like the photo plant, in bud form, Kudos. I looked at the last pics of the trichomes, and I like when I can see the purplish color in the stems of the trichomes. Great Pics.

Good Thread all the way around.

:shooty:

What an incredible read my friend. Really nice to see an organized test and live review. You must let us know, how the smoking of the bud does. I had some Durrty Dragons a while back that came out dark like that. Very cool look to them.
I like the Bubba Kush, and it looks like the auto version looks just like the photo plant, in bud form, Kudos. I looked at the last pics of the trichomes, and I like when I can see the purplish color in the stems of the trichomes. Great Pics.

Good Thread all the way around.

:shooty:
Cheers @Eekman, i really appreciate that. It was my first review or new gear so i wanted to to be as honest and thorough as i could have been. It was a treat to use the lights as well as learn from them. The dragons are a unique smoke and the plant its self is something else. The stone on that thing is one of true indica blood line. The bubba was a freaking monster, all of them were actually. I tried to tame them in a 1 gal pot and they didnt give a damn how little room them had, i couldnt imagine them in anything larger.

Bubba was a long time wanting for me. I had some years ago, not my own grown, and it was a mind blowing high and the taste was unreal. Ill give a full report on them soon, i like to make sure that i get a proper cure and they are finishing up their 2 week jar seal after the burping period. meters are reading 62% and its been like that for a week now. They should be ripe by the weekend.

Stay tuned though, im about to fire these guys back up, for winter veggies, why not show both side of the platinum world.

full

@Dinafem-Mark your [HASHTAG]#bubba kush[/HASHTAG] is quite a wonderful plant. I had two different phenos and this one has to be the best tasting.

I cant even describe it other than lemon pine-sol but with a hint of sweetness to kill the bitterness that the pine would bring in.

full

@Dinafem-Mark your [HASHTAG]#bubba kush[/HASHTAG] is quite a wonderful plant. I had two different phenos and this one has to be the best tasting.

I cant even describe it other than lemon pine-sol but with a hint of sweetness to kill the bitterness that the pine would bring in.

Beautiful @FullDuplex ! Love the bud review and delicious pic brother!

Back