Things are really getting ugly in there but the buds are smelling so amazing.

full

So all great things must come to an end....I have to say the journey here was something interesting. I learned a lot about my self as a grower as well as a tester. I took on a two headed beast here. I stepped outside my comfort zone and took on a new light source tech, as well as a strain that i had never grown before. I guess i figured that i would really test what i could do.

Here is the thing, the lights made the grow easy, all i had to do was make sure that they were on the proper cycle and correct modes and they grew the plants pretty much by themselves. The team over at [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] have something special, from a guy that has done nothing but grows under HPS/MH this was the easiest switch that i could have made. It was them that made it possible to try the new tech and i can only thank them. So @PlatinumLEDTom many, many thanks to you and Mark over there for the kit, i couldn't be a happier owner.

That said @Dinafem-Mark thanks to your team over there for the auto Bubba Kush, they smell fantastic and honestly wanted to do nothing but grow big, no matter the size of the pot. I swear if i would have had these in anything larger than one gal i would have been in trouble in this tent. Great genetics man and cant wait to give them a go.

full

Plant 1
full

Plant 2
full

Last edited:
So all great things must come to an end....I have to say the journey here was something interesting. I learned a lot about my self as a grower as well as a tester. I took on a two headed beast here. I stepped outside my comfort zone and took on a new light source tech, as well as a strain that i had never grown before. I guess i figured that i would really test what i could do.

Here is the thing, the lights made the grow easy, all i had to do was make sure that they were on the proper cycle and correct modes and they grew the plants pretty much by themselves. The team over at [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] have something special, from a guy that has done nothing but grows under HPS/MH this was the easiest switch that i could have made. It was them that made it possible to try the new tech and i can only thank them. So @PlatinumLEDTom many, many thanks to you and Mark over there for the kit, i couldn't be a happier owner.

That said @Dinafem-Mark thanks to your team over there for the auto Bubba Kush, they smell fantastic and honestly wanted to do nothing but grow big, no matter the size of the pot. I swear if i would have had these in anything larger than one gal i would have been in trouble in this tent. Great genetics man and cant wait to give them a go.

full

Plant 1
full

Plant 2
full

Nice work man!!
So now that you've tried the lights...would you recommend them as a good LED?

Nice work man!!
So now that you've tried the lights...would you recommend them as a good LED?

Straight answer, i would. They do exactly what they need to do and the growth response was perfect and better than what i am used to as far as HPS/MH go. I would recommend and even gift to a fellow grower. Honestly plan on replacing all my lighting gear with them someday...

Phenomenal job @FullDuplex! You really have some talent. We can't thank you enough for the detailed grow journals and review. I know that it is a lot to ask someone who has already had great success using HPS and MH lighting to jump in the deep end and try a brand new technology. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
:vibe:
Wish you all the best on future grows brother!

:thanks:

@Dinafem-Mark that Auto Buba Kush looks super tasty!

Phenomenal job @FullDuplex! You really have some talent. We can't thank you enough for the detailed grow journals and review. I know that it is a lot to ask someone who has already had great success using HPS and MH lighting to jump in the deep end and try a brand new technology. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations!
:vibe:
Wish you all the best on future grows brother!

:thanks:

@Dinafem-Mark that Auto Buba Kush looks super tasty!

Thank @PlatinumLEDTom I appreciate the kind words sir, really means a lot to me. No worries on the journal and review it was the least that i could do. When i spoke to Mark I told him we like symbiotic relationships here. You got a light in my hands and i wanted to make sure that you guys got your bang for the buck. I will tell you it has made a believer out of me that is for sure and i have no doubt that the future is going to be just as bright.

I also appreciate the karma sent for the future grows, and i can assure you all the new ones will be under the platinum twins..

And with this, the thread comes to a close.

This has been a great journey, a true learning experience and want to thank you all for taking the ride with me. Here are three of the Bubba's that finished under this amazing light technology

Some Fresh Dried and week cured Bubba Kush..

Pheno 1
full

Pheno 2
full

Pheno 3
full

Back