Just a nice weekend update. Things are moving along and we're happy in here with the kit. Some are moving faster than others and the bubba kush in there wants to take her time but that is ok with me.

full

Bubba kush crown
full

full

Looking good FD.:pass:

Ahh thank you my friend, this has to be my fav grow so far. I cant wait to watch them bloom out all the way, seems like its taking long but i just remembered that its only been a little over a month, and this is the stage that were in already.

Just a nice weekend update. Things are moving along and we're happy in here with the kit. Some are moving faster than others and the bubba kush in there wants to take her time but that is ok with me.

full

Bubba kush crown
full

full
looking great man!!! love that dark green color and i two love these lights. i feel it makes the ladies bushy as hell. I also find with these lights that its hard to keep up with the Cal/Mag. my next grow i think i'll add some sweet lime to my mix.

looking great man!!! love that dark green color and i two love these lights. i feel it makes the ladies bushy as hell. I also find with these lights that its hard to keep up with the Cal/Mag. my next grow i think i'll add some sweet lime to my mix.

I agree i have noticed that it is hard to keep the cal mag in check, i have added it since they were seedlings but there is a slight demand for it. Right now i am feeding 5 teaspoons to 2 gal of water, they are also taking full shot of nutes every water. I still have a little but of lighter green than i like on the new growth but its ok they are not lacking and they have what they need. I just have never seen plants take as much ferts as these have on this run. I am also using a additive that is supposed to make the ferts more mobile in the soil and i have seen the stem strength increase that they claim but its hard to see anything else until the buds finish.

I agree i have noticed that it is hard to keep the cal mag in check, i have added it since they were seedlings but there is a slight demand for it. Right now i am feeding 5 teaspoons to 2 gal of water, they are also taking full shot of nutes every water. I still have a little but of lighter green than i like on the new growth but its ok they are not lacking and they have what they need. I just have never seen plants take as much ferts as these have on this run. I am also using a additive that is supposed to make the ferts more mobile in the soil and i have seen the stem strength increase that they claim but its hard to see anything else until the buds finish.
What additive are you using.

What additive are you using.
Mammoth P is what i am using as the mobile additive, stuff is stupid expensive but i was lucky to get some free samples. Got enough to grow with for the next year or so as long as it works ill continue to use it.

I run two P300s in a 3x3 tent and find with most strains I have to make the base of my nutrients mix 200 ppm of cal/mag before I even start adding the other nutrients. I think the increased light spectrum and intensity makes the girls utilize more nutes, especially cal/mag.

Back