Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Good day all il share with u my 2 plants .these pics 8 weeks old. Both plants topped at the 4th node at a young age.then lstd there structure and supercropped for an even canopy and heavy defol a few times along the way.automazar
DSC_0034.JPG
northern light blue automatic
DSC_0031.JPG
group shots;)
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
both now flowering.should be a great yield.happy growing every1;)

Thanks Guys!!! Im writing a Guide about the HST techniques right now,,Ill let everyone know when they are done

Last edited:
Alright guys i kinda picked thru this thread and pulled the important stuff(couldn't forget a little comradery tho)..I have it posted in the new growers academy as a sticky and hope it will not only create some action for the new folks who journal there,but get rid of the sterotypes of autos past !!..Its not a bad deal,but ya have to be willing to lose one if necessary in the name of progress....you can also access it from the link in my sig..I will comb thru my other journal and include fimming,and circular training...peace guys..and i have decided to rename and continute this journal to run all my non test plants here. "Perpetual High Stress Training In Coco"..but it will be a few before i do that..peace

Last edited:
Alright guys i fecked up by pilaging this thread to make the HST thread.most of the important content is missing from this thread....i will let it go inacvite and start a new thread dedicated to HST training techniques,i will tag in everyone i can think of...peace guys,and Thanks for following along...peace

Hey @Habitual ,yes the lemon juice is used as pH down,i use baking soda as the pH up but rarely need it..

My choices of ph control material also! I've been finding that if you intentionally take your ph solution a little low, then bring it up to your desired level with baking soda, ph remains very stable. also, people should know, it only takes a TINY amount to raise ph. I often use less than an 1/8 teaspoon in 5 gallons of water with cal/mag added.

Hey @Habitual ,yes the lemon juice is used as pH down,i use baking soda as the pH up but rarely need it..

My choices of ph control material also! I've been finding that if you intentionally take your ph solution a little low, then bring it up to your desired level with baking soda, ph remains very stable. also, people should know, it only takes a TINY amount to raise ph. I often use less than an 1/8 teaspoon in 5 gallons of water with cal/mag added.
Aweome,i was gonna mention the stability when the baking soda was added...repped for that!!!

Back