Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Hey @DooDahMan ,what ya up to today?? I know this is kinda a long thread but in here i cover many different training styles Low stress,High stress,and extreme stress..lol..,my goal has always been to make the plant work for my environment..next ill work on a one pound plant..lol.. Hope ya stay for a while,ill finish this journal after the mainline plant, i do have two more dp seeds and will start a mainline challenge soon..peace bro...
Hey...I have soaked up a lot of knowledge and continue to do so...this site is fantastic and all the new info is great...I'll be around there's always more to learn and share!
I did a little bit of LST on Delilah...I tied her off-shoot branches down and her mid section filled in quite nicely!!! I'm going to do the same for Lady liberty and maybe try something a bit more extreme with Fryja...maybe tie her main cola down and try for a side grow...!!! I still have to look in to sprays as well as bloom enhancers ( probably go with Kool Bloom liquid and powder as I am currently using maxigrow and bloom by GH and like their products so far ) but right now I'm just trying to get through this first grow to justify the investment and time spent researching, tending, worrying and glory in a glowing ( or even slightly illuminated ) harvest!!!

Hey...I have soaked up a lot of knowledge and continue to do so...this site is fantastic and all the new info is great...I'll be around there's always more to learn and share!
I did a little bit of LST on Delilah...I tied her off-shoot branches down and her mid section filled in quite nicely!!! I'm going to do the same for Lady liberty and maybe try something a bit more extreme with Fryja...maybe tie her main cola down and try for a side grow...!!! I still have to look in to sprays as well as bloom enhancers ( probably go with Kool Bloom liquid and powder as I am currently using maxigrow and bloom by GH and like their products so far ) but right now I'm just trying to get through this first grow to justify the investment and time spent researching, tending, worrying and glory in a glowing ( or even slightly illuminated ) harvest!!!
Youll do great!!! I use the GH line and if foliar spraying is an interest,dont miss the Optic Foliar interview this friday( details in my sig) it almost sounds like your on a Lucas Formula feeding...yes,good call on lst training.getting air and light to the lowers helps development greatly and when the center/terminal stem is bent,either from the start or mid-grow,the dominance is broken,this causes the energy to be put into the side branches,and youll end up with some niiicccee even colas...,If ya ever need anything,get ahold of me,im "tagged in" to your grow so ill be following along..peace bro ...dont forget to vote in the monthly BOM competition...

Gorgeous bro even after extreme stress training she a beauty bro max :slap:
Thank You Bailey,rep much appreciated!! I am down to 2 DP seeds after that i'll move on to other breeder/vendor stuff..imo ill rate DP seeds at at 10 for growth,yield and overall hardiness( for being able to take a severe beating).peace...

Gotta spread som rep around before i get to you again since ive been mia for some time but medusa is a beauty!!! She aint got the weight but she sure pulled through! Im probably not gonna lollipop/debranch my battle plant as heavily as you did here though. Great growing bro!!

Poppies? Hmm... sorry for the dumb quesiton - but this is for fun or food? We have a national dish where we sprinkle ground poppies mixed with powder sugar on pasta...and a LOT of poppies that is.

Like this, although I tend to put a whole lote more on it:
m%C3%A1kos%20t%C3%A9szta.JPG

And we also have these - puppy roll:
o.jpg

Which looks like this cut up:
nosalty_makos-dios_bejgli.jpg

The brown ones are made of walnuts. Damn, now I'm hungry :drool:
Dude!these are exactly like the ones my old Hungarian Grandmother used to make.soooooooooo good!!!!

Im in mate.are these autos ur growing?;)
Hi,yes all were DP strains,i started with auto ultimates then ran auto mazars,i am in the process of popping my last two DP seeds but it will be a documented Mainline Challenge in the challenge thread,thank you for joining in,i document the whole process so everybody can be informed if they wanna try the same methods...peace

Back