Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Bud good to see u growing dutch passion beans.i grow there autos all the time got enough to keep me going for a bit.iv mainlined an auto before mate.the buds get huge.so if u doing it to a dutch passion bean there big solid buds for sure;) be good to see how u do mate.il be with u from now on helping and sugesting more torture when ur at the right stages.good times;)

Bud good to see u growing dutch passion beans.i grow there autos all the time got enough to keep me going for a bit.iv mainlined an auto before mate.the buds get huge.so if u doing it to a dutch passion bean there big solid buds for sure;) be good to see how u do mate.il be with u from now on helping and sugesting more torture when ur at the right stages.good times;)
I finished this mainline,just cut it down a few days back
image.jpeg
I think yields can be improved and i will take ur advice when given,DP strains can sure take a beatin and they just keep going,this is the reason i tried a mainline on it first,i dunno how stong other breederes seeds are but im about to find out!!! In my challenge im putting an auto mazar against a think big,i have HID,challenger has LED..its gonna be an interesting matchup!!!!

Beautiful plant mate u must be proud;) and dutch passion beans very strong mate they can take anything.be good to see ur challenge against diffrent strains.iv also just potted a germed think big and mephisto genetics polarbear.added pics of them to my current grow on here.see how they go head to head.should be good as iv heard very good things about mephisto.and dutch passion have been my friends for a while now.tony is a top bloke and all the team for producing monster autos for us growers to play with;)

I finished this mainline,just cut it down a few days backView attachment 610965I think yields can be improved and i will take ur advice when given,DP strains can sure take a beatin and they just keep going,this is the reason i tried a mainline on it first,i dunno how stong other breederes seeds are but im about to find out!!! In my challenge im putting an auto mazar against a think big,i have HID,challenger has LED..its gonna be an interesting matchup!!!!
a work of art dude simply stunning :slap:

Do you think the folar spray is making them drink more
Yes, it does make them drink more water and nutes. when we stimulate photosynthesis with our watts or overgrow spray it then triggers the plant to send a signal to the roots to bring up more water and nutrients to meet the increase in demand.

Yes, it does make them drink more water and nutes. when we stimulate photosynthesis with our watts or overgrow spray it then triggers the plant to send a signal to the roots to bring up more water and nutrients to meet the increase in demand.
Hi OF, Good to see ya back on site.. I have been getting questions since the interview and will start directing them to you ,we hope ya stick around as your products are generating a lot of interest and discussion,, feel free to contact me or any of the members here if ya need any forum help or direction.. @Dudeski is a great grower and his skills continue to improve, dont let him fool ya,you can tell by the fact that he pointed out the watering/drinking issue !!!....peace...

Back