Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker are exploring the jungle and are captured by a fierce tribe.

The chief tells them, "The bad news is that we've caught you, we're going to kill you, and then use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you die."

The Frenchman says, "I take ze poison." The chief gives him some poison; the Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and drinks it down.

The Englishman says, "A pistol for me, please." The chief gives him a pistol; the Brit points it at his head, says, "God save the Queen!" and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork." The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and jabs himself all over -- the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. Blood gushes from every hole.

The chief screams, "What are you doing?"

The New Yorker looks at the chief and says, "So much for your canoe, asshole!"

A man walks into a bar, drinks a couple of beers, and prepares to leave. The bartender tells him he owes $8.

"But I already paid you. Don't you remember?" says the customer.

"OK," says the bartender, "if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The man goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the bartender can't keep track of whether his customers have paid or not. The second man rushes in, orders a couple beers, and later pulls the same stunt.

The barkeep replies, "OK, if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The customer goes outside and tells a friend how to get free drinks. The third man hurries into the bar and begins to drink highballs.

The bartender leans over and says, "You know, a funny thing happened tonight. Two men were drinking beer, neither paid, and both claimed they had. The next guy who tries that stunt is going to get punched in the -- "

The man interrupts, "Don't bother me with your troubles, bartender. Just give me my change and I'll be on my way."

Some good news today. I was finally able to get the payment for my new light to go through. The Amare e-commerce site has been down for a few weeks. But they have their paypal capability back up so I was able to pay for the light that I ordered a month ago. It should ship next week so maybe I will have it the following week. I ended up going with the new Amare SolarPro 300. I can't wait!:jump:

Some good news today. I was finally able to get the payment for my new light to go through. The Amare e-commerce site has been down for a few weeks. But they have their paypal capability back up so I was able to pay for the light that I ordered a month ago. It should ship next week so maybe I will have it the following week. I ended up going with the new Amare SolarPro 300. I can't wait!:jump:
ducks you will be made up with it with it more light less heat I think you might have it faster than you think I got mine in just over a week and that's to the uk you will have to move over to the AMARE section with all the other cool kids :baked::baked::baked:

Happy New Light Ducks.
Our mutual friend Wile e Peyote is having great results with his Amare lights.
Good luck and many happy hours growing with them mate.

Thanks for that Red. Yep Wile's were the first ones that I noticed. Queried him up a few months back. Was originally looking at the cree led version of the 150s he is using. But at $500ea., ii decided the new solar pro300 was a better deal. Same total wattage, footprint, and it is standard with cree leds. All I gave up was the versatility of being able the hang two lights at different heights.

ducks you will be made up with it with it more light less heat I think you might have it faster than you think I got mine in just over a week and that's to the uk you will have to move over to the AMARE section with all the other cool kids :baked::baked::baked:

yeah mate that's what I'm looking for. Especially lower temps. Current light in veg mode runs the upper chamber temp to 93-95F. If I can lower it even a couple of degrees, it will help. "Cool kids" now that's cracker mate:crying: Haven't thought in those terms on a personal level in a loooong time.:pass:

Back