Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

After 5 days of air dry and 4 more in a bag, I did final trim and dry weight on the white widow XXL. I was a bit disappointed at the fluffiness of the buds. But a bit surprised at the wet/dry ratio. I got 76g which makes the ratio 4/1. Normally my ratio is closer to 5/1. Buds still have a green hay smell but her undertones were strong while I was trimming. Have the buds in the jars. Rh is really high so the meters were reading in the low 70s already. Will give it a few hours to see if she needs a bit more air dry.

wwda-1.JPG
wwdw-2.JPG
wwdw-3.JPG
wwdw-4.JPG
wwdw-5.JPG
wwdw-6.JPG

After 4 days of air dry and 4 more in a bag, I did final trim and dry weight on the Moby Dick. Got 68g out of her. Not as good as the WWXXL, but still not bad although she might have got a bit over dried.

mddw-1.JPG
mddw-2.JPG
mddw-3.JPG
mddw-4.JPG
mddw-5.JPG

A cab clean up day. Gave the inside a good wipe down. Removed the LED side light that came with the cab. I don't use it because it is poorly positioned, fix mounted, and puts out too much heat, so why not take it out. Also emptied the carbon from the filters. Washing and drying new carbon and will refill the filters tomorrow. Next I have to get the hydro stuff down from the attic. Time to get all that stuff set up so I can germ a couple of beans next week. Was planning on doing my last 2 Sour Crack unless........... one of my black Friday orders comes...........then who knows.

A cab clean up day. Gave the inside a good wipe down. Removed the LED side light that came with the cab. I don't use it because it is poorly positioned, fix mounted, and puts out too much heat, so why not take it out. Also emptied the carbon from the filters. Washing and drying new carbon and will refill the filters tomorrow. Next I have to get the hydro stuff down from the attic. Time to get all that stuff set up so I can germ a couple of beans next week. Was planning on doing my last 2 Sour Crack unless........... one of my black Friday orders comes...........then who knows.
ye dude lets go hydro just started 2 supernatural og in my buckets lets hope the postie brings you some presents :smoking:

Considering those high 100o temps you were battling. I think the end result was very good :thumbsup:. Those dry buds look exactly how they should, quite airy and not very dense but full of flavour and a great heavy, sativa high :toke:

Thank you for the final weigh in mate and thank you for the added dry shots much appreciated.

Enjoy those haze nugs mate :pass:

All the best

D-M.

No worries Mark. I was not able to order direct from DinaFem - I didn't know that you did not ship to the US. But I was finally able to get an order through on Seedsman. I got some Cheese XXL auto, Sour Diesel auto, and Bubba Kush auto. I'm looking forward to some good things!

No worries Mark. I was not able to order direct from DinaFem - I didn't know that you did not ship to the US. But I was finally able to get an order through on Seedsman. I got some Cheese XXL auto, Sour Diesel auto, and Bubba Kush auto. I'm looking forward to some good things!

Great to hear mate and by the sound of things we will be seeing a few new Dinafem diaries in the new year :toke:

Glad you got it sorted mate :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Back