Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

Ok so I ate way too much and the fridge is full of leftover food - typical Thanksgiving.

Got a little crazy with the black Friday though. First I had to stop by the vault for some DinaFem Cheese XXL Auto x3, Sour Diesel Auto x3, OG Kush Auto x3, Royal Queen Amnesia Haze Auto x1, Quick One Auto x1, and Seedsman Auto Sour Diesel Haze x1. Next I had to pop over to the Mephisto site for some Sour Crack x3, Skystomper x3, Walter White x3, 24 Carat x3, and Triangle Kush x3. Then I headed over to the Herb Preserve site for some more stash jars. I have several of these black air-tight jars already but they are already full, so I decided to pick up a few more on their 25% black Friday sale. Good jars - keeps things fresher than my mason jars. Glad the wife won't be seeing the CC bill.

And now for the Moby Dick chop.

haha! @Duckster !!
what kind of a jungle are you planning there?
that's ... 27 beans, bro!

@Duckster nice job on the seed shopping mate and nice to see some Dinafem strains in the selection :thumbsup:

With regards to the 2 plants I think you made the right call on both mate regarding the harvest window :slap:

Yes moby took a week or so longer but she is more stativa dominant and is one of our longer flowering autoflowering strains.

I think you've done a great job and will look out for some dry bud shots and a final dry weight weigh in once fully dry and cured also a smoke report woukd be great and a great way to end of this diary?

Great job mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

I had to use BitCoin to pay for my Black Friday goodies from SeedsMan because their Visa Option is down they only take MasterCard until fixed.

I know, but I was using a mastercard. Probably has something to do with the international purchase. Some of my past cards would send me a notification when this happened but not this card.

dude my paypal account froze up must have been everyone blitzing those black Friday deals I think my seeds from the vault came today but I was out and my lazy arse teenage son couldn't be arsed opening the door oh well just germing 2 supernatural og might start a cheese xxl just don't know :shrug:oh take a harvest day :slap:

Yeah teenagers just don't know what's important. I'm glad my paypal worked or I'd have nothing to show for my black Friday bean efforts. I don't know why more of the seedbanks don't use it. I vote you throw in a cheese if you have the room. Many thanks for the slap mate - always appreciated.

How tall did your Moby turn out to be, mine is at 46 days and pushing 4 feet tall she is seriously huge, just now starting to flower really.

I had the regular Moby Dick, not the XXL version. She only managed 47cm (18.5"). Mark was surprised that she stayed so short.

haha! @Duckster !!
what kind of a jungle are you planning there?
that's ... 27 beans, bro!

More than that if you include the freebies. I only wish I had more space. Unfortunately only the Mephisto order went through. Will try to get the DinaFems soon. That's find of funny coming from you. I remember somebody recently planting 20-30 beans in a 2-3 period. lmao

@Duckster nice job on the seed shopping mate and nice to see some Dinafem strains in the selection :thumbsup:
with regards to the 2 plants I think you made the right call on both mate regarding the harvest window :slap:

Yes moby took a week or so longer but she is more stativa dominant and is one of our longer flowering autoflowering strains.

I think you've done a great job and will look out for some dry bud shots and a final dry weight weigh in once fully dry and cured also a smoke report woukd be great and a great way to end of this diary?

Great job mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Many thanks for the kind words. She only took 1-2 days longer - she was 4 days behind her sister. With only a 47cm height, guess I got the indica pheno. No worries, I will be posting dry weights with pics and a smoke report after a bit of a cure. And I'll be expecting a DinaFem badge in return. cheers:cheers:

I know, but I was using a mastercard. Probably has something to do with the international purchase. Some of my past cards would send me a notification when this happened but not this card.

Yeah teenagers just don't know what's important. I'm glad my paypal worked or I'd have nothing to show for my black Friday bean efforts. I don't know why more of the seedbanks don't use it. I vote you throw in a cheese if you have the room. Many thanks for the slap mate - always appreciated.

I had the regular Moby Dick, not the XXL version. She only managed 47cm (18.5"). Mark was surprised that she stayed so short.

More than that if you include the freebies. I only wish I had more space. Unfortunately only the Mephisto order went through. Will try to get the DinaFems soon. That's find of funny coming from you. I remember somebody recently planting 20-30 beans in a 2-3 period. lmao

Many thanks for the kind words. She only took 1-2 days longer - she was 4 days behind her sister. With only a 47cm height, guess I got the indica pheno. No worries, I will be posting dry weights with pics and a smoke report after a bit of a cure. And I'll be expecting a DinaFem badge in return. cheers:cheers:
Mine is the Normal Moby Dick Auto not the XXL lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jaysus, a good thing mine didn't get that big. I only have about 45" between the top of the soil and the bottom of the light.

Jaysus, a good thing mine didn't get that big. I only have about 45" between the top of the soil and the bottom of the light.

I don't know what the hell is going on lol I raised the light 2 or 3 days ago and it appears she might still be chasing it, she is slowing down I have about 2 feet left to raise her, if she gets that tall, then I do not know lol

Also @Duckster don't feel bad man about Black Friday, I went ape-shit as well, I already have a Mars 2 700,400,BlackStar 240 and a Kind K3 L300...Well I decided to add a Mars 192 Reflector to the collection and I bought about 29 beans from Seedsman lol we are both out of control it seems.

I don't know what the hell is going on lol I raised the light 2 or 3 days ago and it appears she might still be chasing it, she is slowing down I have about 2 feet left to raise her, if she gets that tall, then I do not know lol

LOL - at least you have the room for some lanky girls. My first grow turned into an almost constant battle to keep a couple of lanky girls out of the light.

Also @Duckster don't feel bad man about Black Friday, I went ape-shit as well, I already have a Mars 2 700,400,BlackStar 240 and a Kind K3 L300...Well I decided to add a Mars 192 Reflector to the collection and I bought about 29 beans from Seedsman lol we are both out of control it seems.

Yeah but it seems like you have the space for it. My cab limits me to 2 girls at a time. Also height challenged - I get a little nervous if the girls go more than 36"

LOL - at least you have the room for some lanky girls. My first grow turned into an almost constant battle to keep a couple of lanky girls out of the light.

Yeah but it seems like you have the space for it. My cab limits me to 2 girls at a time. Also height challenged - I get a little nervous if the girls go more than 36"

That is why I got the big ass tent I was growin in a 2x2x5 Stupid Closet waste of 2 grand, but we won't speak of that lol I stuffed 4 3 gallon smarts in there and the grows I did I had to bend stretch and sometimes super crop by accident lol so I know where u are coming from

yeah I was checking out your current grow and saw you were using it for a little while. I have the growbox version of cab. My biggest complaint is the heat. Don't know why I look at others with space envy, because the cab is keeping me and the misses well supplied with a variety of goodies.

Back