Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

Day 76 for the Moby Dick. She is still looking green and healthy. Buds continue to bulk up and get frosty. Most of he pistols are now amber, but I only spotted a few amber trics. Thinking I may give her another week.

md-76-1.JPG
md-76-2.JPG
md-76-3.JPG
md-76-4.JPG
md-76-5.JPG
md-76-6.png
md-76-7.png
md-76-8.png
md-76-9.png
md-76-10.png

Think i had some cheese when out in The Dam, but wait could have been amnesia, kush, haze, diesel, cookies or some kind of dawg, fuck knows its real blur now but can say for sure it was green and stunk of what could have been cheese or even fermented skunk piss, so god knows what i was but must have been good lol ;)

LOL sounds like you had a bit of everything!

Day 80 for the WWXXL. She's not losing too many leaves now - most are already fallen off. Guess that makes for a really good leaf to bud ratio. Bus still swelling but not as frosty as her sister. A few more amber trics but still lots of white in her pistols. Not sure what to do with her. I can chop her tomorrow, but if not, she will have to wait until Friday. Guess I'll her another look in the morning.

ww-80-1.JPG
ww-80-2.JPG
ww-80-3.JPG
ww-80-4.JPG
ww-80-5.png
ww-80-6.png
ww-80-7.png
ww-80-8.png
ww-80-9.png
ww-80-10.png

I went ahead and chopped the WW on Sunday. Lots of really nice buds on the top half. The lower provided a shit load of popcorn for the hash bin. All in all not a bad haul.
305g wet weight should be at least a couple zips dry. The scissor hash provided a nice buzz, so I'm sure that I am in for a treat once she is dry and cured.

wwww3.JPG
wwww1.JPG
wwww2.JPG

Had to put the yo-yos back on the light and lower it for the MD. The light is at 18" and she is loving it. Getting frostier by the day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Gary W. was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked
where he was going at that time of night.

Gary replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects
it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
Gary replied, "That would be my wife."

So the MD is getting a bit top heavy. This morning I found that one of her branches had snapped at the base where it joins the stem. I lifted it back up and pipe cleaners for support. Didn't even tape the wound. Of course while I was doing the repair, I snapped another branch. Fixed this one too and tied up a bunch of others that looked like they were in need of support.

Back