Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

WWXXL update - now at 60 days and 40". Have increased Mg in her feed. Also added some 5-1-1 fish fertilizer (Jaysus does it stink) to help boost the N. I don't see any difference, the yellowing continues to slowly work it's way up. She is now getting the final bloom stage nutes. Buds are starting to fill in and a bit more frosting, no smell though. Who could tell over the smell of dead fish. Some of the upper leaves doing the taco thing, I assume it's because it is so close to the "sun". Also notice that some of the upper leaves are doing a reverse "claw". What's up with that?

ww-60-1.JPG
ww-60-2.JPG
ww-60-3.JPG
ww-60-4.JPG
ww-60-5.JPG
ww-60-6.JPG
ww-60-7.JPG

Last edited:
MD update - now at 56 days and 18". She is getting the same feed as her sister and seems to be doing great. A bit of yellowing on a few of the lowest leaves as I would expect at this stage. But everything else is dark green. Just noticed while going through the pics, that some of her leaves are in the claw. Gonna lay off giving her the fish fertilizer. Sorry some of the close ups are a bit fuzzy as I forgot to turn off the ceiling fan when I was taking pictures.

md-56-1.JPG
md-56-2.JPG
md-56-3.JPG
md-56-4.JPG
md-56-5.JPG
md-56-6.JPG
md-56-7.JPG

Thanks for stopping by. :pass:

WWXXL update - now at 60 days and 40". Have increased Mg in her feed. Also added some 5-1-1 fish fertilizer (Jaysus does it stink) to help boost the N. I don't see any difference, the yellowing continues to slowly work it's way up. She is now getting the final bloom stage nutes. Buds are starting to fill in and a bit more frosting, no smell though. Who could tell over the smell of dead fish. Some of the upper leaves doing the taco thing, I assume it's because it is so close to the "sun". Also notice that some of the upper leaves are doing a reverse "claw". What's up with that?

View attachment 652649 View attachment 652648 View attachment 652647 View attachment 652646 View attachment 652651 View attachment 652642 View attachment 652641
Hey ducks doing a bit of research it could be a couple of things (upturned leaves) low rh,windburn and to much nitrogen or a bit of all of them not sure if this helps or hinders mate [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Many thanks for the input @Wile e Peyote. I was thinking too much N also as the MD is showing the regular claw in a few spots. Not sure what has caused the yellowing that I have been seeing most of this grow. But she is 60+ days and her end grows ever closer, her buds are bulking up and getting denser, so who cares. Oh and a bit of this to you mate. :slap:

Hey ducks doing a bit of research it could be a couple of things (upturned leaves) low rh,windburn and to much nitrogen or a bit of all of them not sure if this helps or hinders mate [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

I agree the upturned leaves could be down to several factors but I would say a combination of excess nitrogen and possibly a slight bit of wind burn but nothing to serous as both ladies look great :thumbsup:

Both ate packing the weight on and getting a lovely layer of trichomes :toke:

Nice job mate and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

D-M.

Ok so it's been 2 weeks with no updates - sorry just been really busy. The girls have been plodding along making their way to the finish line. They are now on a water only diet and I figure they have about 1 more week left. The WWXXL has lost most of her leaves so trimming her should be a breeze. She topped out at 41" and has a wee bit of bleaching at the top of her main cola. The main cola and the top buds on the upper branches have bulked up nicely. Most of the lower buds are small and airy but should make a nice addition the "hash bin". Here are a few pic from yesterday (day 74), also my first sugar shots. Mostly cloudy with a bit of amber.

ww-74-1.JPG
ww-74-2.JPG
ww-74-3.JPG
ww-74-4.JPG
ww-74-5.png
ww-74-6.png
ww-74-7.png
ww-74-8.png
ww-74-9.png
ww-74-10.png

The MD is at day 70. She is at 18.5" and still very green. Her buds have bulked up too but hard to tell how much as there still lots of leaf mixed in. Her trics are also mostly cloudy, but didn't really see any amber. Weird thing is most of her pistols are still white.

md-70-1.JPG
md-70-2.JPG
md-70-3.JPG
md-70-4.JPG
md-70-5.png
md-70-6.png
md-70-7.png
md-70-8.png
md-70-9.png
md-70-10.png

That's all I have time for - back to work - feckity feckity feck. Thanks for stopping by. :bighug:

So close now Ducky and time to bring out the saw, reckon you will be chopping on the same day as my lil pot girl and depending how quick she ambers up maybe Sour Crack too.

Congrats on what has been another skilled grow, along with spotting deficiencies and dealing with them well. You are really taking the next steps needed to become a master grower :slap:

Back