Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

Nice one duckster mate. The ww is a nice strain to chill out with

That's what I'm hoping Sang. No sense getting stoned if your going to do it half-assed LMAO

So close now Ducky and time to bring out the saw, reckon you will be chopping on the same day as my lil pot girl and depending how quick she ambers up maybe Sour Crack too.

Congrats on what has been another skilled grow, along with spotting deficiencies and dealing with them well. You are really taking the next steps needed to become a master grower :slap:

Many thanks for the slap and kind words mate. They may be dry the Thanksgiving holiday but certainly not cured. But perhaps I'll a have little taste. I know you're looking forward to the chop mate. Bet the trim bin is just about dry eh. I'm sure the new text will go a long way in helping that from ever happening. Just be careful mate. I'm sure a bigger space means bigger girls and that may mean bigger smells. You got lucky last time.

Spotting deficiencies - yeah maybe, but dealing with them - not so much! Me and what ever the deficiency was/is have just agreed to live in semi-harmony. Master grower - me - no. Taking steps toward - not bloody likely. Besides I don't take "steps", my gait was once described as a "calculated stagger".

Speaking of sour crack - I'm down to about half a jar of sc. I've got 2 sc beans left that I will drop next month on my first hydro attempt. Hope I don't botch it. But I'm sure @Wile e Peyote @redrobbo and a couple of the other hydro boys will help to catch my back. I'm gonna have to catch the Mephisto black Friday sale and get some more sc and few other new treats. Anything that you would recommend? I know you like DBC but I still have a few of those. I've got some sour hound and some toothless alien too. Was hoping to try some Ripleys OG but they were out last time I checked.

That's what I'm hoping Sang. No sense getting stoned if your going to do it half-assed LMAO

Many thanks for the slap and kind words mate. They may be dry the Thanksgiving holiday but certainly not cured. But perhaps I'll a have little taste. I know you're looking forward to the chop mate. Bet the trim bin is just about dry eh. I'm sure the new text will go a long way in helping that from ever happening. Just be careful mate. I'm sure a bigger space means bigger girls and that may mean bigger smells. You got lucky last time.

Spotting deficiencies - yeah maybe, but dealing with them - not so much! Me and what ever the deficiency was/is have just agreed to live in semi-harmony. Master grower - me - no. Taking steps toward - not bloody likely. Besides I don't take "steps", my gait was once described as a "calculated stagger".

Speaking of sour crack - I'm down to about half a jar of sc. I've got 2 sc beans left that I will drop next month on my first hydro attempt. Hope I don't botch it. But I'm sure @Wile e Peyote @redrobbo and a couple of the other hydro boys will help to catch my back. I'm gonna have to catch the Mephisto black Friday sale and get some more sc and few other new treats. Anything that you would recommend? I know you like DBC but I still have a few of those. I've got some sour hound and some toothless alien too. Was hoping to try some Ripleys OG but they were out last time I checked.
Oh Ive got some Ripley alas it's white widow xxl for me might see how big they get in bubble buckets see if I can fit in a little extra one will be following your hydro adventure dude [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Dry but not cured sounds good to me especially as you rightfully mentioned trim jars VERY low, so as soon it is good enough gonna be filling the new vape for a tester session.

Cant believe my dream of a LED and tent is finally over, dont worry will be taking the appropriate percussion with a trip to the grow shop for fans, ducting and a carbon filter and whatever else takes my fancy lol

Well whatever you say, you're putting out constant great looking top shelf nugs grow by grow, so you gotta be getting something right ;)

Best of get in contact with Mitch @mephisto and explain to him what you look for in a plant and in the smoke and will perfect your order to needs, out of all the strains i have tried with smoke reports or not Deep Blue C is still up there but think Triangle Kush takes the crown, that bitch will punch you in the head and next thing you know its tomorrow.

Just going of the trichome shots the white widow xxl looks very close whereas the moby dick looks like she could go another 10-20 days. I would keep a close eye on the trichome color and development via a loupe if you have one as they could turn colour very fast :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Im only on my second bubble bucket grow Ducks but if i can help you out i will do so.Im sure you will be fine though.
Your girls are looking great by the way and i can vouch for the Triangle Kush recommended by Spanglish,its a belter.
My son in law gets his weed off me and he said his mates were reminded of The Dam when they toked it,its my favourite so far too.
Looking forward to your hydro grow mate.

Many thanks for all of the kind words, tips, and encouraging words. @Spanglish, @redrobbo, @Wile e Peyote, @sanguine, @Dinafem-Mark, @Maria Sanchez. Took about 10 minutes of tric video this morning. Will go though it later and decide on harvest day. As you say Mark, I think the WWXXL is real close - maybe tomorrow. Kind of hoping the MD can go a few more days just so I don't have to do them both in one sitting. lol

Popped in to the Mephisto site earlier and loaded up my cart for the big sale. Never could much decide on this one or that one so I get one of each. A nice little selection. I had to add Triangle Kush just on your recommendation and of course some Sour Crack. Also had to add some 24 Carat, some Walter White and just because her picture and description looked tasty, some Skystomper.

Many thanks for all of the kind words, tips, and encouraging words. @Spanglish, @redrobbo, @Wile e Peyote, @sanguine, @Dinafem-Mark, @Maria Sanchez. Took about 10 minutes of tric video this morning. Will go though it later and decide on harvest day. As you say Mark, I think the WWXXL is real close - maybe tomorrow. Kind of hoping the MD can go a few more days just so I don't have to do them both in one sitting. lol

Popped in to the Mephisto site earlier and loaded up my cart for the big sale. Never could much decide on this one or that one so I get one of each. A nice little selection. I had to add Triangle Kush just on your recommendation and of course some Sour Crack. Also had to add some 24 Carat, some Walter White and just because her picture and description looked tasty, some Skystomper.
Hey up ducks I've just loaded up my dinafem cart pack of 3 each amnesia xxl, bubba kush,and cheese xxl and the freebies it's either the white widow xxl or the blue cheese oh I do love me a bit of cheese gromit [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

Ah cheese - don't think I have ever had one. Another one that is on my list. Too many strains and not enough space!.

Think i had some cheese when out in The Dam, but wait could have been amnesia, kush, haze, diesel, cookies or some kind of dawg, fuck knows its real blur now but can say for sure it was green and stunk of what could have been cheese or even fermented skunk piss, so god knows what i was but must have been good lol ;)

Back