Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

Day 81 for the Moby Dick. I think she has frosted up in the last few days. I see at least a few amber trics just about everywhere I look. So tomorrow AM she gets the ax. Nothing like a black Friday chop, it's going to be a busy day!
md-81-10.png
md-81-9.png
md-81-8.png
md-81-7.png
md-81-6.png
md-81-5.png
md-81-4.png
md-81-3.png
md-81-2.png
md-81-1.png

And now I'm off to play with my bird and then change into my big boy pants. Cheers for stopping by.

Ok so I ate way too much and the fridge is full of leftover food - typical Thanksgiving.

Got a little crazy with the black Friday though. First I had to stop by the vault for some DinaFem Cheese XXL Auto x3, Sour Diesel Auto x3, OG Kush Auto x3, Royal Queen Amnesia Haze Auto x1, Quick One Auto x1, and Seedsman Auto Sour Diesel Haze x1. Next I had to pop over to the Mephisto site for some Sour Crack x3, Skystomper x3, Walter White x3, 24 Carat x3, and Triangle Kush x3. Then I headed over to the Herb Preserve site for some more stash jars. I have several of these black air-tight jars already but they are already full, so I decided to pick up a few more on their 25% black Friday sale. Good jars - keeps things fresher than my mason jars. Glad the wife won't be seeing the CC bill.

And now for the Moby Dick chop.

I chopped the MD yesterday. Lots of dense compact sticky buds. She had a wet weight of 301 grams, only 4 grams less than the WW. Sorry - no pics.

My credit card blocked my black Friday order at the vault. I tried to place an order at Seedsman and the same thing happened. I paid for my Mephisto order with Paypal so no worries on that one. Will have to call and get things straightened out with the bank. Sure do want those Dinafem beans.

I chopped the MD yesterday. Lots of dense compact sticky buds. She had a wet weight of 301 grams, only 4 grams less than the WW. Sorry - no pics.

My credit card blocked my black Friday order at the vault. I tried to place an order at Seedsman and the same thing happened. I paid for my Mephisto order with Paypal so no worries on that one. Will have to call and get things straightened out with the bank. Sure do want those Dinafem beans.
I had to use BitCoin to pay for my Black Friday goodies from SeedsMan because their Visa Option is down they only take MasterCard until fixed.

dude my paypal account froze up must have been everyone blitzing those black Friday deals I think my seeds from the vault came today but I was out and my lazy arse teenage son couldn't be arsed opening the door oh well just germing 2 supernatural og might start a cheese xxl just don't know :shrug:oh take a harvest day :slap:

Day 76 for the Moby Dick. She is still looking green and healthy. Buds continue to bulk up and get frosty. Most of he pistols are now amber, but I only spotted a few amber trics. Thinking I may give her another week.

View attachment 660772 View attachment 660771 View attachment 660770 View attachment 660769 View attachment 660768 View attachment 660775 View attachment 660774 View attachment 660773 View attachment 660767 View attachment 660766
How tall did your Moby turn out to be, mine is at 46 days and pushing 4 feet tall she is seriously huge, just now starting to flower really.

Back