Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

One day at the end of class, little Johnny's teacher asks the class to go home and think of a story to be concluded with the moral of that story. The following day the teacher asks for the first volunteer to tell their story.

Little Suzy raises her hand. "My dad owns a farm and every Sunday we load the chicken eggs on the truck and drive into town to sell them at the market. Well, one Sunday we hit a big bump and all the eggs flew out of the basket and onto the road."

When the teacher asked for the moral of the story, Suzy replied, "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket."

Little Lucy went next. "My dad owns a farm too. Every weekend we take the chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Last weekend only eight of the 12 eggs hatched."

Again, the teacher asked for the moral of the story.

Lucy replied, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Next up was little Johnny. "My uncle Ted fought in the Vietnam war, and his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He jumped out before it crashed but could only take a case of beer, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down, he drank the case of beer. Then he landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but then he ran out of bullets! So he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. Then the blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

The teacher looked a little shocked. After clearing her throat, she asked what possible moral there could be to this story.

"Well," Johnny replied, "Don't f**k with Uncle Ted when he's been drinking."

You think you have lived to be 80 plus and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,

Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

Update time - day 39 for the White Widow XXL and 35 for the Moby Dick. Both girls got a big 30 liter flush 4 days ago. Followed by their last taste of veg nutes. 1 day to dry out a bit and them started a weak bloom blend yesterday. Have been running the Amare full blast about 90% of the time and the temps are tolerable 84-90. Much better than the 91-98 I saw a couple of weeks ago. Soil pH still running 6.4-6.6 when moderately damp. Current feed is 1.75ml/l of AN pH perfect Micro, Grow & Bloom with 1ml/l of GH CaliMagic, AN Voodoo Juice, AN Big Bud, AN Rhino Skin, AN Sensizym, AN Liquid Carboload.

The MD has not had much vertical growth - only about 11" now, but very bushy. A nice healthy green and lots of pistols showing. Have removed the lower growth that was in the dirt and 6-8 of the large fans leaves to get a bit more light penetration. Hoping she will do a bit more stretching.
md-35-1.JPG
md-35-2.JPG

The WW is now up to 26" not much vertical growth in the last couple of days. Lots of buds forming but also lots of yellowing leaves near the base. A bit more I remember from previous girls so thinking I may have a problem. The new growth seems ok so I'm thinking may be mag def - I have not used any cal/mag until yesterday. Or may be a nitrogen def. Feel free to chime in. Have trimmed off most off most of the yellow stuff but have a close up one below.
ww-39-1.JPG
ww-39-2.JPG
ww-39-3.JPG
ww-39-4.JPG

Many thanks to all for popping in and taking an interest. Ta for now :smoking:

Hey Ducky, yellowing aside your garden is looking pretty great. Not to sure on the def though am torn between magnesium due to the green veins in the leaves, and nitrogen due to the fact you say its only hitting the lowers, maybe @Waira is about somewhere and could chime in with his godly expertise on the matter ;)

:smoking:Hey buds! Spanglish, you kill me mate- :rofl:-- such comic exaggerations! Maybe in another 15 years I can wear that mantle :biggrin:... you got it right in any case!
>> Duck-- I think mostly Mg defc., though N defc. can cause similar symptoms.. usually, but not always, N defc. yellows the veins much more as the rest of the leaf fades, and Mg typically leaves the veins green,.. after that fat flush, you could be low on both, but I'm hedging toward Mg, since you've not started using Ca-Mg yet,...plus it's a bit early for N to start getting tapped out of the lower fans, but if it continues after a few treatments with Ca-Mg, you can slip a little grow nutes in with the bloom; as long as you keep the P-K high, it's not a problem to have some extra N around,... and leave the leaves be, they still have goodies in them that the plant is removing... they'll fall off when tapped out anyway!

Hey Ducky, yellowing aside your garden is looking pretty great. Not to sure on the def though am torn between magnesium due to the green veins in the leaves, and nitrogen due to the fact you say its only hitting the lowers, maybe @Waira is about somewhere and could chime in with his godly expertise on the matter ;)

:smoking:Hey buds! Spanglish, you kill me mate- :rofl:-- such comic exaggerations! Maybe in another 15 years I can wear that mantle :biggrin:... you got it right in any case!
>> Duck-- I think mostly Mg defc., though N defc. can cause similar symptoms.. usually, but not always, N defc. yellows the veins much more as the rest of the leaf fades, and Mg typically leaves the veins green,.. after that fat flush, you could be low on both, but I'm hedging toward Mg, since you've not started using Ca-Mg yet,...plus it's a bit early for N to start getting tapped out of the lower fans, but if it continues after a few treatments with Ca-Mg, you can slip a little grow nutes in with the bloom; as long as you keep the P-K high, it's not a problem to have some extra N around,... and leave the leaves be, they still have goodies in them that the plant is removing... they'll fall off when tapped out anyway!

Many thanks for the input @Spanglish and @Waira! Always good to have a second opinion especially when all are in agreement. I try to be a "weed whisperer" but usually their speech is a bit garbled - kind of like me speaking with a Scotsman (sorry @hairyman). Spent a week in Glasgow and I don't think I understood half of what was said to me. Probably missed out on a couple of rolls in the hay because of it. LMAO!

A couple from Louisiana and a couple from the East Coast were seated side by side on an airplane. The girl from Louisiana , being friendly and all, said, "So where ya'll from?" The East Coast girl said, "From a place where they know better than to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The girl from Louisiana sat quietly for a few moments and then replied: "So, where ya'll from, bitch?"

Update time - day 39 for the White Widow XXL and 35 for the Moby Dick. Both girls got a big 30 liter flush 4 days ago. Followed by their last taste of veg nutes. 1 day to dry out a bit and them started a weak bloom blend yesterday. Have been running the Amare full blast about 90% of the time and the temps are tolerable 84-90. Much better than the 91-98 I saw a couple of weeks ago. Soil pH still running 6.4-6.6 when moderately damp. Current feed is 1.75ml/l of AN pH perfect Micro, Grow & Bloom with 1ml/l of GH CaliMagic, AN Voodoo Juice, AN Big Bud, AN Rhino Skin, AN Sensizym, AN Liquid Carboload.

The MD has not had much vertical growth - only about 11" now, but very bushy. A nice healthy green and lots of pistols showing. Have removed the lower growth that was in the dirt and 6-8 of the large fans leaves to get a bit more light penetration. Hoping she will do a bit more stretching.
View attachment 643821 View attachment 643820

The WW is now up to 26" not much vertical growth in the last couple of days. Lots of buds forming but also lots of yellowing leaves near the base. A bit more I remember from previous girls so thinking I may have a problem. The new growth seems ok so I'm thinking may be mag def - I have not used any cal/mag until yesterday. Or may be a nitrogen def. Feel free to chime in. Have trimmed off most off most of the yellow stuff but have a close up one below.View attachment 643825 View attachment 643824 View attachment 643823 View attachment 643822

Many thanks to all for popping in and taking an interest. Ta for now :smoking:

Looking great sir! It's more than likely magnesium deficiency. We recommend supplementing calmag once a week due to the increase in photosynthesis from the intensity and spectrum. They tend to use more magnesium and potassium at high intensity and heat.

Back