Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

She looks great bro. Primed and ready for stacking

Day 55/25.

Resin production has really kicked in the last couple of days and the aroma is getting stronger with it,she is incredibly sweet and citrusy with a skunky peng too.

Little change to the feeding schedule as I've swapped my root stim (voodoo juice & Sensizym) for B52, I feed daily and the ratios for this blend are as follows:-
2ml per L AN Sensi part A
2ml per L AN Sensi part B
1ml per L AN Big Bud
1ml per L AN B52
1ml per L AN Bud Factor X
1ml Per L AN Carboload
2ml per L Plant Magic Magnacal

Temps:- High 27c. Low 21c
RH 38%

ymazu5ab.jpg
e6a6ege6.jpg
je2yhu2y.jpg
2a8y4y7y.jpg
gyzazavy.jpg
zuhy6u6e.jpg
azegurur.jpg
8ypyde2a.jpg
za7emuja.jpg
abupynyh.jpg
ahu3aseh.jpg
avygyse4.jpg
ha3u3a8y.jpg
6y7a7a5e.jpg
3uqany4u.jpg

Nice and healthy as always TaNg ^_^

Loving the show!
Plus rep!
:pighug:

TaNg what a beautiful lady man. Congrats for that well treated plant. Look how healthy she is...

OHS looks the bomb bro. How long to you find on average your photos taking longer than your autos mate?

OHS looks the bomb bro. How long to you find on average your photos taking longer than your autos mate?

Autos are about 2 weeks faster in most cases,I've got a ABB on day 60 and this girl is day 58 so I will take a pic in a bit for comparison.

Last edited:

Here's the ABB at day 60 on the left and the OHS at day 58. Gonna be like a month difference between these 2 but the OHC will yield more.

a9edapeg.jpg

Cool bro, they both look lovely, blueberry looks beautiful.

Back