Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

Yo Hydrobeeny! It's been a few hellish days over here. I got a new apartment recently and am in the process of moving. My girlfriend and I broke up a while ago so I'm fixing up my new place.
Back to the topic at hand... We harvested recently and we were amazed at the fact that we found only one seed. It took quite a long time to get the remaining plants harvested though. We had a fairly high leaf to bud ratio. I felt like Edward Scissor Hands afterwards! Lol! With a few blisters indeed! I suppose this was because of the nute issues we encountered along the way. We did however overcome the pH and EC problems. Thanks for your help on that!
There were a few pheno's with tight and compact tennis balls like you described and they smelled awesome. 2 plants had absolutely no budding at all which I had never seen before. They went straight into the grinder for oil. Most others had big XXL main colas but a few were sparse and fluffy. Strange... I guess also a nute issue. None of the plants exhibited very frosty colas like a super silver haze or a real DP power plant. I wonder what kind of bag appeal they'd have for commercial growers...? We'll see soon. The buds and the rest of the plant matter are in the process of drying now. Then a few weeks curing of course. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
As for plans for the future... I regret to say that this will be my last grow until I find a new location. My ex knows where we were growing and I trust her about as far as I can droole! A security breach is at hand so to speak. This batch should prove to be enough meds for at least a year. I'm working on a new location though. I'm planning on trying DP's desfran. I wish they had regular seeds though. I'm not so enthused about fems in a big run like this. Even though we managed to castrate the men in time. Hihi! A buddy of mine has 10 OHS regs and their clones ready to be sexed. Maybe I'll do OHS again with the best pheno's.
In the meantime I'll be doing some auto's at a friend's house this summer. DP Frisian Dew and Shaman are my all-time favorite strains to grow out here but I can't fit them in his garden. The hedge is to low. Hence the choice for auto's. Maybe next year. Luckily I have enough left to tie me over for a year or more! Nicely cured and jared in the fridge.
Dude, I'd love to share a few dabs of the Shaman and Frisian Dew glass with you! What a trip!
Sharing one with you in thought. Catch you later dude! [emoji12]

Last edited:
well done with the harvest Ken, and sorry about the finger blisters, its always a luxury problem to have though. All you need do now is take your time and enjoy the crop :)

well done with the harvest Ken, and sorry about the finger blisters, its always a luxury problem to have though. All you need do now is take your time and enjoy the crop :)
Hey Tony, we're drying slowly now. Cool and at 60% RH. I'll let them a while also before processing them. Of course I'll take a sample now and then to check progress... Lol!

Ken, Hiya man;..... hope your settling ok in the new gaff bro. Glad you found the tennis buds, mark em up as such. You will see the reason why.

Re; genetic variance, & standard deviation in a crop of 50%Ind 50%sati crossed. it should come out in 2no 25%.... ie 25 feathery, 25% short but loaded with satellites, (Like mum)2no, 25% full and rounded. 25% sativa dom medium height but loaded. Making 100%. Not a nute issue. They take what they want if it's there. When they want it. And we always give 50% to much nute, even at half the write up dose.

re; "DesFran" it will be a mission of patience at Ec's of 0.1 seedling 0.4 st fwr 0.6 is max. be paient, and wait for it to rack up the candy sticks. it is (Falia8+) so it is low residual variance in the chrome set. And cannot easily be forced to intersex.

I tried it. Put a DF (Fem) into flower 12/12 at 9 days. No intersexual tendency's. Could be found. She is now day89/58/8 (8 Flush) as of now.
So tempted to multiple top one at day 21 (Fem veg). And again 6 days later. It's 115 day to ripen and untouched 7ft,er. So triple topping would add another 16 days. 131day,= 18.7wks....... + 6day dry + 15-20 minimum cure 21-22wk mission.

Then you open the jar....... ukin wow........ you think, i'll try one na them. That moment, i will leave for you to remember, Ken, where ever you are on this biosphere........

Im putting out some FD and Frisian Ducksfoot as well. Still getting frosts though few days before May !!.... good luck with your Shaman and FD dudes..... dont give away to much OHS you generous old bugger......

Hope you get another space sorted Keno me old mucker,....... enjoy the "Tennis" with "Orengii".......... "Mandarins".....HHhhmmmmm... remember it like a Aromatic triggered photo memory !!

Take care bro... remember what i showed you bro.......... easy, later. AM

Hey Hydrobeeny, sorry for my extremely late reply. I've been moving myself and my ex and now I'm finally starting to settle in. Pffff. The final results are in. I managed to yield 1100 grams dry despite all the problems. Two seeds is all I found in the lot. A friend of mine has them growing outside right now so that'll prove to be fun!
The glass we made from 1000gr was A personal record breaking 83% THC + 45% CBD. Measured by gas chromatography but still.
I'm situated in the east of the Netherlands. I'm not growing anything at the moment due to various issues like a borderline ex-girlfriend etc. Hihi! Secretly I'm looking for a new space. Friends of mine in the medical corner are still active so I'll be involved in some way or another.
Where are you located bro? I'd love to somehow meet you!
I'll be sharing an OHS tonight. Tennis balls are on the menu. Indeed these are my favorite pheno's.
Well guys, catch y'all later! Have a great summer or winter, whichever the case may be.

Oh yea, Almost forgot....here ya go :)

Back