Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

The 2 ladies with browning pistils are showing new white pistil / calyx growth and I'm seeing ambering trichs here and there. The others are really bulking up. Nothing but white pistils on those though. The last feeding was a couple days ago and consisted of molasses, K, a little P, and booster/hardener. I think I'll start flushing the 2 browning ladies from now on and one or two more nute feedings for the rest. The smell in there is really evolving into a citrus grove! Lovely!

hey bro...what a nice job man..almost there buddy...nice looking buds to me looks like theycan go for another maybe 10 days more or less..maybe a little more just to ripen up more..but if u wait for the amber sign trichs is also ok..never the less..nice job man..u are gonna luv it hahaha..hits nice and tastes vry orangely great job ken. delightful sights...all green plants even at the last days..cool

hey bro...what a nice job man..almost there buddy...nice looking buds to me looks like theycan go for another maybe 10 days more or less..maybe a little more just to ripen up more..but if u wait for the amber sign trichs is also ok..never the less..nice job man..u are gonna luv it hahaha..hits nice and tastes vry orangely great job ken. delightful sights...all green plants even at the last days..cool
Hey dude! Thanks for looking in! I'm guessing about 10 more days too. Although some pheno's look late... I'll keep y'all posted!
Sharing one! [emoji12] [emoji12]

Oh my god... I'm gonna get my scissors sharpened! I think the browning pheno's need harvesting. They look so f'ing beautiful and ripe. I'll be going by tomorrow morning with a microscope to check for ambering trichs. I see a few white pistils forming but not like last week. I think this bunch of ladies is gonna be 2 or maybe 3 harvest periods according to the 3 pheno's I've found. Stay tuned guys!
On another note... I just got the results in from Spannabis. We had a sample of my DP Shaman (my all time favorite smoke!) BHO tested: 55% THC 10% CBD!!! Just a dab or two of this BHO, alcohol washed, glass leaves you flying for about 3 hours! And this was grown last year with a louzy summer! I'm so f'ing proud! Kudos Dutch Passion!!! Once again... Awesome genetics!
We'll be processing this OHS the same way. I'm hoping for much higher levels of cannabinoids in this concentrate. More info will follow!
Sharing a Shaman dab! [emoji7] [emoji7]

Just a pic of the early lady right before harvest. uploadfromtaptalk1428505521968.jpg

it all sounds nice Ken, especially the Shaman result. Enjoy the first Orange Hill schmokes

it all sounds nice Ken, especially the Shaman result. Enjoy the first Orange Hill schmokes
Thanks Tony! I can hardly resist temptation to speed up the drying process but I will. Slow curing is paramount.

Well, I had a small sample of the first OHS ladies. I just had a few hits and I feet a deep glow coming in. Even though the buds are absolutely not cured and dried a little to fast the taste is smooth, fairly sweet, and like a pinched orange peel on the exhale. I had the extractor on my drying on the lowest speed but due to the fact that we harvested only 2 girls the dryer is too big.
A few minutes later I feel an urge to smile. I have a feeling this was an indica pheno.
Sharing one peeps!

Glad we kept em on track ken....... OHS is a nice blend of class genetics, temperamental yes, but worth the input. You will see when she converts the THCv to THC, or decarboxylates to a good degree.

The Sharmen is one i havent done yet ken...... she sounds nice bro... what you opinion so far bro ?? atb Hydrobeeny

Ps; i like the one with the tennis ball size bud on the tall stem, she is like a sativa pheno ken....... some serious tennis ball size flowers there ken...... well done man,
enjoy the last few days, it's the best time, get them scissor hands ready ken, you may suffer some blisters !!...... 55% sharmen oil, wow man..... that sounds medical kit !!............... nice job bro. What thoughts you haveing re next run bro ??....... PowerPlant "Regs" ??...... HB

Back