Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

I just got home from the farm and things are looking good! I think the ladies really liked the flush and extra calcium i added last week. I'm seeing major bulking up in the canopy. The different pheno's are also revealing themselves. I can see 3 different types at thge moment. ! is a real leggy sativa that yet has to bulk up so i suppose this one will go for a full 10 weeks. The second then is a more 50/50 indica/sativa with power plant type colas. And the third is a real fat and rock solid bunch of nuggets arranged in foot long colas. I jut cant wait to try this stuff peeps! Really nice smell lingering around the room too! Not really orange yet but that shouldn't take much longer.
So today I fed them a light mix of Calmag, organic P, plenty of Vitrasol which is molasses based K, a half dose of Green Sensation (booster), and some enzymes. Total EC of 0.8 at a Ph of 5.9 to not lower coir ph to much.
So without further ado I'll post some pics:

IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg

Peace people! Sharing one before bed!

looking great Ken, soon you should be starting to think about the delights of harvest time. I hope you enjoy the last part of the grow, you have done a great job with them

looking great Ken, soon you should be starting to think about the delights of harvest time. I hope you enjoy the last part of the grow, you have done a great job with them
Hey Tony! Thanks for your compliment! I am very satisfied with the progress despite a few troubles with my coir pH and EC. The last flush seems to have helped out. Next feeding will be ph'ed water with some Bionova Vitrasol (molasses based K). I'll be slowing down with the P and stopping A+B from now on. I'm guessing another 3 weeks or so. Stay tuned bro! Cheers!

I went over to check on the ladies yesterday and I'm noticing that 2 of them are showing browning pistils. I checked the trichomes for ambering but I only saw milky and clear so I'm kinda worried these 2 will go rogue on me. They've only been flowering for 7 weeks so I'm not sure what to do. They're not really super frosty yet either. The stems do smell like the inside of an orange peel (the white part).
Any ideas folks? Should I harvest these a little early to avoid any late pollination? Any advice is welcome! Eeek

I took a couple of quick pics of the "ripe" one. Any thoughts? uploadfromtaptalk1427574997271.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427575010289.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427575020212.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427575029722.jpg

The "Orange" pistils ken, have only just started to turn color. They will go bright orengii.....as they move up into further maturity. Let them go along further, and you will see most of the trichs go very milky. You dont get amber on all plants. Some might some might not. let them go into the 100 day mark, if you want to see them fully ripened up ken.

They are just starting to get that golf ball roundness look (yey).. this is the fun part, how are you giving them extra P&K ken ??....... i run it at 200ppm, ie swap 200ppm of flower nute out for pk13/14 etc...... you are giving mollas etc....... you will see them come up nice and round and orengii...

Dont cut the ones that the first to give orengii pistils yet mate.... hold on till wk 10-11 of flower,,, where are we now wk 7 flower ?? around 100 days overall Ken ??...... nice recovery mate..well done for that one man... looking forward to the full loading of these dames De Orengii.....Hydrobeeny

The "Orange" pistils ken, have only just started to turn color. They will go bright orengii.....as they move up into further maturity. Let them go along further, and you will see most of the trichs go very milky. You dont get amber on all plants. Some might some might not. let them go into the 100 day mark, if you want to see them fully ripened up ken.

They are just starting to get that golf ball roundness look (yey).. this is the fun part, how are you giving them extra P&K ken ??....... i run it at 200ppm, ie swap 200ppm of flower nute out for pk13/14 etc...... you are giving mollas etc....... you will see them come up nice and round and orengii...

Dont cut the ones that the first to give orengii pistils yet mate.... hold on till wk 10-11 of flower,,, where are we now wk 7 flower ?? around 100 days overall Ken ??...... nice recovery mate..well done for that one man... looking forward to the full loading of these dames De Orengii.....Hydrobeeny
Yo bro, I've been giving them plenty of molasses along with separate P and more K. They've also gotten a bit of calmag and some Booster (green sensation). 1.0 ec @ 6.0 Ph. Next feeding will be ph'ed water with some fulvic acid, humic acid and enzymes.
We're in week 7 now so another 2 weeks for sure. Only 2 of the plants show the browning pistils but also new growth with white pistils. That's why I'm a little afraid of new bananas showing up. I'll take your advice bro and leave them for the time being. All the other ladies are really bulking up. Extreme new outer budding and very abundant white pistils. There's also one pheno with almost no flowering going on as if it is suffering overfeeding or watering. I might just forfeit this one to alow more light to reach the surrounding plants. Overall there's some serious foxtails growing in there! Rock hard nuggets bro, Yay!
Thanks for your reply buddy! Great to have you keeping an eye on me! [emoji6] [emoji6] Don't be a stranger okay? Cheers!
Sharing a Pamir Gold [emoji111]

Just read through the journal quickly, amazing work my friend, amazing. I wish I could smell the aromas put off by those plants, they must strike your nostrils sharply. What kind of room size and lighting are you working with?

Just read through the journal quickly, amazing work my friend, amazing. I wish I could smell the aromas put off by those plants, they must strike your nostrils sharply. What kind of room size and lighting are you working with?
Hey Fishman,
Welcome aboard! We're living in a 4,5 m2 room with 3 x 600W HPS. And the smell is awesome! Never before have I smelled something like it. When I rub the stems of the various pheno's I get about 3 different orange tones. I can't wait to sample a bit of each. Stay tuned for the final verdict in a few weeks. The bulk will be used for medicinal BHO. Charity for some really dependant friends. Of course I'll save some nuggs for my buddy and I. Lol!

Last edited:
Back