Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Haha, snap. On her good days as well ;)

Yeah, I thought just over 5 weeks myself, she's gonna be one chunky girl by then. I bet your thankful she's nice and low, she'll need it to hold up those branches :)

Can't wait to see her bloom :)

Catch up with you soon dude

:smokebuds:

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear what kind of smoke she gives... Lookin spot on Tang!!!

Hey T, do you just let your tap water dechlorinate overnight and ph up after?

Hey T, do you just let your tap water dechlorinate overnight and ph up after?

Yes my water sits for 24hrs before I use it I also add my nutrients when I fill the bottles so that sits too. PH isn't something I need to think about I'm very fortunate in where my water is perfect at 6.6 after I add nutrients and Plagron soil PH is bulletproof and never moves.

Yes my water sits for 24hrs before I use it I also add my nutrients when I fill the bottles so that sits too. PH isn't something I need to think about I'm very fortunate in where my water is perfect at 6.6 after I add nutrients and Plagron soil PH is bulletproof and never moves.

Thanks for that.
I'll test out the water here, if good then saves me distilling all my water. I started off using plagron then plant magic then grochar soil which was bad so back on the plant magic.

Any more photos after this?

Day 65/35.

Starting to pack the weight on now and the smell is stronger every time I open the room,there is a rich dankness to her now. Got a couple of autos in there next to her so will be interesting to see how they get on at 12/12.

zOInsdp.jpg
v63DD6b.jpg
Srkyw8F.jpg
Qi6iQt2.jpg
2aK9SXc.jpg
9Pn6i9k.jpg
KvZ1WnD.jpg
EazPgKO.jpg
PBpZ4wV.jpg
enqoEbV.jpg
FLQRf5o.jpg
4Ur1sGH.jpg
x2upgfc.jpg
lZ80nJO.jpg
iLvsNQE.jpg
NOs4kj0.jpg

Hey Tang Man…..

ANother epic from you.. Some fine flavours coming your way very soon indeed.

Had one question about your feeding schedule since your setting benchmarks here on a regular basis.
I noticed you flush after Veg nutes. During this flush week do you simply feed your ladies plain water in a standard feed schedule (Once a day depending on their needs) or do you go for a more intensive flush with a larger amount of water (3 times container size seems like a standard flush)..

Once again, thanks for the inspiration.
Have a frosty Xmas…

Hey Tang Man…..

ANother epic from you.. Some fine flavours coming your way very soon indeed.

Had one question about your feeding schedule since your setting benchmarks here on a regular basis.
I noticed you flush after Veg nutes. During this flush week do you simply feed your ladies plain water in a standard feed schedule (Once a day depending on their needs) or do you go for a more intensive flush with a larger amount of water (3 times container size seems like a standard flush)..

Once again, thanks for the inspiration.
Have a frosty Xmas…

The flush I do after veg is to flush the access minerals from the medium so I will pass 45L through it to clear it out,the last 10L I pass through will have half strength bloom nutes in.
The flush at the end of the grow is to flush the plant of access nutrients so this is when I just feed water for 10-15 days.

Love her leafs bro they look roundish and plump.

Back