Dutch Passion Terra's DP Auto Daiquiri Lime grow under GN HS1's

I've held out as long as I could but had to harvest her last weekend. It was a hard decision, because she could've gone longer, but my Blackberry Kush needed the light and have been suffering under a T5 light. I don't think they'll amount to much anymore :(

Thanks bro! Much appreciated :d5:

I was nominated for the April BOM with this plant so I don't know if I can be nominated again this month.

Thanks mate. I'll post a smoke report when it's properly cured.

Im just flushing my BBk (dwc) at the moment and much like the DL the beauty is in the smoke itself not getting loads off your Bbk isn't hugely disappointing as the smoke will make up for that,As i'm typing this im smoking a dry sample of the bbk its brilliant smoke you'll be impressed ;)

do you know the final weight? WOW 18 weeks dammmm

I don't know yet. Everything dried to fast due to a small heatwave, so I'm nurturing the buds back up to proper moisture levels. They hit an RH of 51% :wall:

...they really don't come much better than that. Treat yourself to a day off work after the trimming!

Indeed. Luckily I had the weekend to recover :biggrin:

Im just flushing my BBk (dwc) at the moment and much like the DL the beauty is in the smoke itself not getting loads off your Bbk isn't hugely disappointing as the smoke will make up for that,As i'm typing this im smoking a dry sample of the bbk its brilliant smoke you'll be impressed ;)

Nice work. I grew BBK before and got 2 dark purple phenotypes, which are amazing to smoke. The flavour is exceptional. Unfortunately only one of the 5 BBK I have going at the moment is purple :(
Yours didn't turn purple right? Do you have more seeds?

Here's a picture of one of my purple BBK's.

20151025_012552.jpg

I promised to upload the rest of the pictures I took right before harvest, so here goes. I harvested her @18 weeks, which is 126 days :yoinks: Trimming her solo took me two nights (working the graveyard shift). The pictures didn't turn out to be my best as I had trouble fitting the whole monster in the frame. I've already jarred all of the buds because they dried way to quickly due to a small heatwave we've had here (25-30°C). The RH of the buds dropped to 51%. A few Boveda 62% packs per jar should bring it back up though.

IMG_6344.JPG
IMG_6349.JPG
IMG_6351.JPG
IMG_6354.JPG
IMG_6355.JPG
IMG_6357.JPG
IMG_6358.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG

Nah ,I got stuck with the non purple pheno unfortunately,and no more seeds for Bbk but ive just started a night queen and 2fast2vast..however after seeing the Au I have now think I'm switching to just shoving 3 of them in a tent and going for gold from now on after this lot.. but that would largey depend on how the Autonight queen performs yeild-wise on this grow if she hammers it into a great monstrosity in Dwc like i think she will , il keep running her every turn with 2 Au's

Nah ,I got stuck with the non purple pheno unfortunately,and no more seeds for Bbk but ive just started a night queen and 2fast2vast..however after seeing the Au I have now think I'm switching to just shoving 3 of them in a tent and going for gold from now on after this lot.. but that would largey depend on how the Autonight queen performs yeild-wise on this grow if she hammers it into a great monstrosity in Dwc like i think she will , il keep running her every turn with 2 Au's

That's a pity. I don't think the smell of the phenotypes is very different though. The purple one might be a bit more fruity.

The Night Queen sounds promising. I look forward to seeing how she performs in DWC. Good luck!

Back