Dutch Passion Terra's DP Auto Daiquiri Lime grow under GN HS1's

It's almost time! It is going to be great, just don't rush it and let her go as long as she needs to. Now me personally I am a weird one and when I grow multiple plants I actually like to harvest one ore at least a part of one with all clear trichs because the high is wonderful and my favorite personally. But again GREAT job, cant wait to see what the final dried and cured looks like and weighs in at.

Apologies for being late for school......I do have a note !

What a super grow you have there Terra......:slap:

Someone please give this guy a NOM............eP.

Why do I not have permission to vote ?

It's almost time! It is going to be great, just don't rush it and let her go as long as she needs to. Now me personally I am a weird one and when I grow multiple plants I actually like to harvest one ore at least a part of one with all clear trichs because the high is wonderful and my favorite personally. But again GREAT job, cant wait to see what the final dried and cured looks like and weighs in at.

I've held out as long as I could but had to harvest her last weekend. It was a hard decision, because she could've gone longer, but my Blackberry Kush needed the light and have been suffering under a T5 light. I don't think they'll amount to much anymore :(

Thanks bro! Much appreciated :d5:

I was nominated for the April BOM with this plant so I don't know if I can be nominated again this month.

wicked grow mate I reckon that stuff (Adl) taist's just as good as it looks. bravo! :headbang:

Thanks mate. I'll post a smoke report when it's properly cured.

Here's a quick pre-harvest picture @ 18 weeks. She was too much to trim in one sitting, as my trimming buddy couldn't make it, so it took me two nights to complete :yoinks: The rest of the pictures will follow sometime this week.

IMG_6341.JPG

Last edited:
Back