Dutch Passion Terra's DP Auto Daiquiri Lime grow under GN HS1's

I'm not looking forward to taking the flamingo out of her natural habitat, but I'll give it a shot this weekend. The thing is huge, so moving it will be an adventure.

You're gonna move that thing? Hee Hee. You really should get someone to take movies. I'd like to watch.

You're gonna move that thing? Hee Hee. You really should get someone to take movies. I'd like to watch.

I'm going to try :mrgreen: Not sure I can fit it through the door to the next room though... I need a bigger house.

Amazing growing dude, really well done to you.
Thats a fine harvest and the buds look nice and dense.
By the way welcoem to the blue lab crew :pass:

Thanks Grim :toke: It could've been better had I not screwed up my Ph the whole time. I should've bought my meter a lot earlier.

The buds are pretty dense, the most so on the big monster. They will be rock hard.

I've only used my Ph meter a few times but allready love it. It makes your life so much easier

Day 112 quick pic.

20160422_004414-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20160422_004414.jpg
    20160422_004414.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 20160422_004414-1.jpg
    20160422_004414-1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 98
Wonderful looking smoke and she's even bigger than expected! Slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful looking smoke and she's even bigger than expected! Slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch! That rep hit hard man. Felt nice though...

I'm loving the colours coming though here and there. Lots of different hues. She is the biggest I've grown to date. Oldest too though. She's wrapping up week 16 today :yoinks: She's really testing my patience going this long. I'm going to check her trichromes tomorrow to see where she's @.

Wow, what a nice load of flowers on PinkP, she looks nice and sticky too. 5-6 ozs. ? Looking forward to hearing your impressions of the smoke when things have dried and cured a bit.

:pass:

Back