Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

MrT enlighten me is that ABB in there for size reference or are you now finishing her on 12/12????

OHS looks killer bro and all that topping has kept her shorter than expected just like you wanted... Nice one mate....:smokebuds:

MrT enlighten me is that ABB in there for size reference or are you now finishing her on 12/12????

OHS looks killer bro and all that topping has kept her shorter than expected just like you wanted... Nice one mate....:smokebuds:

Just put her in there for her last 5 days the other room had got a bit full lol.

Just put her in there for her last 5 days the other room had got a bit full lol.

Oh yea i know that situation only too well...:stoneslap:

Its hard to keep the menu full of variety isn't it guys??? So many strains.... so little tent space!!!

Day 60/30.

Getting a lovely smell from this plant now it's very fruity with strong grapefruit and a twist vanilla. She us drinking 2L a day and I'm sure she will want more as she swells. There is an Auto Blueberry next to her for a few days while it finishes off,it's only 2 days older than the OHS.

6eqa7y8e.jpg
une7u6yh.jpg
4a4eqaqe.jpg
y2amuqyg.jpg
edu3ypeq.jpg
edaqy5e4.jpg
jazada3a.jpg
jagasahe.jpg
y8a5y6yj.jpg
upevysyz.jpg
uma8uqun.jpg
asu4aryd.jpg
ze8aqyqy.jpg
u2a6agah.jpg

OHS looking sweet bro. What are you expectations on yield? Better that your Velvet?

Miss Blueberry is a chunky cow :D
I do love the way blueberry looks in structure , stunning plant. Reminds me of my blue cheese.
a3unu8a8.jpg

OHS looking sweet bro. What are you expectations on yield? Better that your Velvet?

Miss Blueberry is a chunky cow :D
I do love the way blueberry looks in structure , stunning plant. Reminds me of my blue cheese.
a3unu8a8.jpg

I think the biggest Blue Velvet gave up 8oz and the OHC is bigger so poss 10? I know one thing it gonna be as frosty as the Blue Velvets and they were covered.

I think the biggest Blue Velvet gave up 8oz and the OHC is bigger so poss 10? I know one thing it gonna be as frosty as the Blue Velvets and they were covered.

It's been a long time since iv tryed orange bud, mMmMm orange skunk. Make my mouth water.

Beautiful work Tang, to look at them you'd certainly think you'd had your training wire on them at some point.

Such a shame you lost one but this is a gorgeous specimen to still have on your hands, looking forward to seeing the rest of the show now I'm all caught up :)

Looks like she may be finished a week or two earlier than you thought as well, or do you still think you can ride her to the end of Jan??

:smokebuds:

Beautiful work Tang, to look at them you'd certainly think you'd had your training wire on them at some point.

Such a shame you lost one but this is a gorgeous specimen to still have on your hands, looking forward to seeing the rest of the show now I'm all caught up :)

Looks like she may be finished a week or two earlier than you thought as well, or do you still think you can ride her to the end of Jan??

:smokebuds:

Dude I was thinking the same when I had her out earlier possibly 5 weeks left?

Your avatar scares the shit out of me by the way...looks like the ex mother in law lol

Back