Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Dutch passion have released some info on the OHS.

"Orange Hill Special. A new member of the Dutch Passion 'Orange' family. Orange Hill Special combines genetics from our best selling Orange Bud and California Orange varieties. This is a special selection, stabilised over 6 generations to give a very strong THC-rich variety (21% THC measured) with great yields and a citrus flavour. This variety comes from the breeder that gave the world Power Plant, The Ultimate, Master Kush, Skunk #11 and Euforia"

As well as info on some 2014 strain including new Autos. Dutch Passion new varieties announced for 2014 | Dutch Passion

Purple pheno Frisian Dew - sounds like a winner!

Dude, that Santa Tang rocks :)

Thanks for the info bro, can't wait to buy some of these

"Sharing One"

Smoked some Durban Poison that was finished late outdoors. It had a fruity exotic smell, awesome Sativa high. A new Favourite. Glad to see DP realising the auto

Day 46/16.

I gave her a bit of light training yesterday to spread her out a bit,she is now getting both hybrid light pointed at her which instantly increased her appetite,I'm giving her about 2L a day at about EC 2.2 I say about because I haven't used any of my meters in months I don't recommend this but I know my tap water and nutrients very well. The aroma from her is sweet but subtle.

sy2aqa6u.jpg
ezyduba5.jpg
dubu4a9y.jpg
yqutaged.jpg
py3amyqu.jpg
ute7yhy4.jpg
a8u8u6ug.jpg
tuzyte6y.jpg
ata8y6et.jpg
unuvyta7.jpg
usutaqur.jpg

looking great, its going to be a nice array of blooms too I reckon, they will lap up the LED

Day 50/20.

Still quite a subtle aroma from the Orange Hill Special it's sweet and citrusy,I can't wait until she is in full bloom with the amount of bud sites and the tightness of the nodes she should stack up real nice.

5abebedy.jpg
yvynuhe3.jpg
8uqe6u7a.jpg
e7yte8yb.jpg
uqyvavyp.jpg
2uqyzagy.jpg
yjerasub.jpg
ytegymaq.jpg
hudyqu9y.jpg
8y5ugymu.jpg

Back