Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

I've had my suspicions for a couple of days now and the macro pics have confirmed that #1 is throwing both female pre-flowers (calyx and pistils) and male pre-flowers (staminate primordia) it will be removed,I'm pretty confident the very early topping would have caused this.

a7u7e3e2.jpg
6yzy3aga.jpg
vy6e4uvu.jpg

I too see balls bro, damn shame.
:smokebuds:

Bummer man....

Plant Nodes look great! Shame about the balls like others said.. I've had it happen once or twice, ripping one or two off my small plants is one thing, lots off your Trees?"no"
I am sure TaNg can make it work, ride her/it/him out:karma Cloud:

Plant Nodes look great! Shame about the balls like others said.. I've had it happen once or twice, ripping one or two off my small plants is one thing, lots off your Trees?"no"
I am sure TaNg can make it work, ride her/it/him out:karma Cloud:

Sorry bro I wasn't very clear in my post it's not the male pre flowers I've remove it was the plant,it was taken outside and executed at high noon lol this is now a 1 plant show.

Fair enough as it is a Test and could blow both. More :karma Cloud: to the 1 and only!:smokebuds:Cheers for the clarification

Day 40/10.

Over a week at 12/12 now and she is just about to flower,I've not found the need to train her as she is staying short for me and has 11 top heads. She was flushed yesterday and is now being fed Big Bud.

hydeda5y.jpg
va7ete3e.jpg
eva6ypyd.jpg
hu6apypu.jpg
ry7umytu.jpg
ga4e6ysu.jpg
yvubyqy7.jpg
ge5y9ydy.jpg

Back