Dinafem DarkGreens Dinafem Sour Diesel

Firstly mate thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and secondly thank you for picking a Dinafem strain to be in your beautiful set up :thumbsup:

Your plants look super healthy, nice dark green and no deficiency in sight :slap:

She looks well into the flower phase now and the stretch phase should be over so all focus can go into beautiful bud production :pass:

Again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

I'll be along for the ride mate so until the next update :pass:

All the best

D-M.

Thanks Mark you're always very complementary.

In the last few days she's really blossomed. I think you'll appreciate the next update (Monday)

There's a little yellowing on the first node leaves but I always get that as I'm cautious with calmag.

Considering the meagre light she's getting in really impressed.

80cm from the soil! I hope stretch is over lol.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 35

Height 88cm

b68e39bc2c8ac6608e3192eb00c0e845.jpg

b0512fe6306cd1b8d99bd447a62a46cd.jpg

Not the most flattering pics but I didn't have much time.

She's not got much spread to her branches but that's because it's so tight in there right now....

ee1d73846a909ad2610572545dc34fcd.jpg

But the top is fairly even and there's lots of bud sites.

Still amazed at the performance with such little light and room.

See you in 5

Laters

Last edited:
I would say that the stretch phase is over and all focus is now going into beautiful looking buds production :thumbsup:

You have a lot of bud sites mate and they are going to continue putting on the weight :thumbsup: really nice work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

D-M m

I just finished one in my first grow. Out of three strains from three different breeders it had the most vigorous growth and close to twice the yield of the others. Probably the most forgiving of my mistakes too! My pheno looked just like yours though I think it hit a few cm taller before she finally stopped. Was having trouble getting my light high enough! The whole plant was sticky as hell and the dried buds smell just like diesel fuel. This Dinafem strain is a real winner! Only thing I would tweak is if they could bump the thc up a percentage point or two... but that's just me. I look forward to planting another, especially with lessons learned.

I just finished one in my first grow. Out of three strains from three different breeders it had the most vigorous growth and close to twice the yield of the others. Probably the most forgiving of my mistakes too! My pheno looked just like yours though I think it hit a few cm taller before she finally stopped. Was having trouble getting my light high enough! The whole plant was sticky as hell and the dried buds smell just like diesel fuel. This Dinafem strain is a real winner! Only thing I would tweak is if they could bump the thc up a percentage point or two... but that's just me. I look forward to planting another, especially with lessons learned.

Nice heads up bro cheers.

She's only getting half my GNms0006 so about 90w (not including the Budmaster and Mars lights in the tent) and I'm very impressed.

I'm not a heavy or even medium smoker, so I'm sure it'll be strong enough for me, plus I've got three other strains going to get harvested around the same time.

I'll leave her as long as I can to get the strongest buzz possible out of her.

The smell is already a very strong diesel and sherbet lemon smell so hopefully with a 5-7 day dry and a month or two cure she'll be decent.

Did you get a dry weight? Any pics?

Cheers

Last edited:
Back