Dinafem DarkGreens Cheese XXL Auto under GrowNorthern and BudMaster

Some tent shots showing the current light/plant configuration:

ac98dab1271bb06293d0224b51355522.jpg

99d4d40cf9dd5b6dcea4933478a43161.jpg

76a09df49c2b3b0540fbd7bb9d043145.jpg

I do try to be comprehensive lol

Just going of how she look now and how far in you are I would not do any sever training such as super cropping. Maybe you could pull those 4 side brances away from the central cola but to me the look to be getting as much light as possible?

I have no experience with the "pony tail" technique but I have seen it come into play and it looked to have worked very well?

If it was me I would give those side brances some support and let her grow out natural :toke: so far she is looking great and I would say the stretch phase is over? If not it will not stretch much more, then all focus will go into bud production :thumbsup: . They are starting to get a nice trichome coverage and you can see those buds just waiting to explode :toke:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Just going of how she look now and how far in you are I would not do any sever training such as super cropping. Maybe you could pull those 4 side brances away from the central cola but to me the look to be getting as much light as possible?

I have no experience with the "pony tail" technique but I have seen it come into play and it looked to have worked very well?

If it was me I would give those side brances some support and let her grow out natural :toke: so far she is looking great and I would say the stretch phase is over? If not it will not stretch much more, then all focus will go into bud production :thumbsup: . They are starting to get a nice trichome coverage and you can see those buds just waiting to explode :toke:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

I've sort of tied up some the fan leaves on the main stem that were obscuring the light to some of the mid way branches.

I've dropped the light to only about 4" off the top too, so the side branches should all be getting plenty of light.

Yeah she seems to have stopped stretching now, at around 85cm, so with the bud sites developing she should end up about 100cm which is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

The trichomes coverage is really impressive, and she's very strong smelling already.

Drinking like a fish too.

You're welcome, I enjoy documenting my grows anyway, I just wish I'd gone with my gut and grown three Dinafem cheese...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 46

She's fattening up and putting on her finest jewels!
I couldn't take a picture with flash enabled as she's so frosty it would give you snow blindness lol

4eb9716c3ad7a4c6c7367b87b9fc54b6.jpg

a5f92331cd00c1545058b6bd5ddc29bc.jpg

The smell on the flowers is intense, very fruity and sweet, like fresh roses and mango

6b6998432daa81baba389e411dd857bd.jpg

765012d042aab2925854faddd867c581.jpg

ec247d918852988d980440ad7dab8be9.jpg

ab4e609e5ea3cc03c33fe70d0f1b8c7e.jpg

There's a lot of long pistils on her flowers so I think she has still some fattening up to do, I've changed the lighting to focus mainly on the growth below the top cola.

The only way I could do this was to bring all three plants together in an array rather than have them in a row.

This way I can angle in the lights

c906c1b7fed231c367da785506b1850d.jpg

0e48e2d132194710a88d42a88d34d2a8.jpg

5fdb4280e2d2a374bf919d228b68e3b3.jpg

I agree mate those buds have a way to go yet certainly going to swell up a lot more :toke: may I say you do take some very nice shots and if I was you I would get a few in the best picture thread :thumbsup:

You've done right by tying back those big shade leaves this will allow for much deeper light penetration into the lower budsites. Good call and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work mate!

All the best

D-M.

I agree mate those buds have a way to go yet certainly going to swell up a lot more :toke: may I say you do take some very nice shots and if I was you I would get a few in the best picture thread :thumbsup:

You've done right by tying back those big shade leaves this will allow for much deeper light penetration into the lower budsites. Good call and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work mate!

All the best

D-M.

Cheers Mark, she is bigger and chunkier than she looks, it's not really portrayed in the pics, but I'm really excited about how she's coming on.

And thanks for the kind words, but I'm working with an iPhone camera, it's really frustrating trying to get close ups and decent pics, I'm here to document and record, and if any of my journals are helpful to others considering growing a particular strain, then I get warm fuzzies lol,

And although posting in best pic threads isn't my style, I do enjoy looking in there time to time

Last edited:
Cheers Mark, she is bigger and chunkier than she looks, it's not really portrayed in the pics, but I'm really excited about how she's coming on.

And thanks for the kind words, but I'm working with an iPhone camera, it's really frustrating trying to get close ups and decent pics, I'm here to document and record, and if any of my journals are helpful to others considering growing a particular strain, then I get warm fuzzies lol,

And although posting in best pic threads isn't my style, I do enjoy looking in there time to time

I'm sure new growers of this strain will definitely find this grow log very useful :toke:

You maybe working with a iPhone mate but you doing a great job so keep those picture update coming we love them :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

Back