Dinafem DarkGreens Cheese XXL Auto under GrowNorthern and BudMaster

I'm currently on holiday somewhere very hot, so I had to chop this girl at day 70 with only a few days flush.

I'll get picks of the harvest results when I'm home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Results and nug shots:

Really enjoyable plant to grow, she came in at 70g of glistening sticky fruity goodness.

The high hits you like a sucker punch, and it's mentally debilitating!

I've only had one little taste and I was laid out like Manny Pacquiao

93514c79e4cbebcbb5f0efeb9a3a972d.jpg

ee6d1bbec14983a8b847d554fcee01df.jpg

2184aea9bc8b19d56559144fbcd24b3f.jpg

f2ce0f341fd01c54176c6f80b155d224.jpg

84f7b680491c552da55d3e014a547db6.jpg

Insanely stable genetics, the side branch buds all look the same!!

a5416f744f03d3f0a2e649581d8324bd.jpg

80d46d2fb3d3535a521e47a1cde9c635.jpg

I would definitely grow again, she did almost as well as both my Buddha cheese put together!

Anyway she's sturdy, grows well and even a bellend like me can pull a decent crop of lush green off her.

9/10 and if my usual vendor had had some seeds in stock she'd have been grown again in my next grow.

Cheers to everyone whose looked in and advised, one love.

Last edited:
Results and nug shots:

Really enjoyable plant to grow, she came in at 70g of glistening sticky fruity goodness.

The high hits you like a sucker punch, and it's mentally debilitating!

I've only had one little taste and I was laid out like Manny Pacquiao

93514c79e4cbebcbb5f0efeb9a3a972d.jpg

ee6d1bbec14983a8b847d554fcee01df.jpg

2184aea9bc8b19d56559144fbcd24b3f.jpg

f2ce0f341fd01c54176c6f80b155d224.jpg

84f7b680491c552da55d3e014a547db6.jpg

Insanely stable genetics, the side branch buds all look the same!!

a5416f744f03d3f0a2e649581d8324bd.jpg

80d46d2fb3d3535a521e47a1cde9c635.jpg

I would definitely grow again, she did almost as well as both my Buddha cheese put together!

Anyway she's sturdy, grows well and even a bellend like me can pull a decent crop of lush green off her.

9/10 and if my usual vendor had had some seeds in stock she'd have been grown again in my next grow.

Cheers to everyone whose looked in and advised, one love.

Very nice looking end product mate and 70g is not massive but still a respectable yield of what looks like some fine buds :pass:

Enjoy the harvest mate and thank you for the picture update and final weigh in much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Very nice looking end product mate and 70g is not massive but still a respectable yield of what looks like some fine buds :pass:

Enjoy the harvest mate and thank you for the picture update and final weigh in much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Yeah not a bumper harvest but I made a lot of errors early on.

Under watering (waiting till she was looking very sad) almost every time seriously stunted her.

It should be noted that noobs are warned so much about underwatering that the opposite can become a problem.

But I think the main issue was over feeding, I was really pushing her and looking back she was very dark, and even now she's bone dry, there's still a lot of dark green in her calyx's.

Still she smelt great and is curing away nicely.

I'll do a smoke report in a month

Yeah not a bumper harvest but I made a lot of errors early on.

Under watering (waiting till she was looking very sad) almost every time seriously stunted her.

It should be noted that noobs are warned so much about underwatering that the opposite can become a problem.

But I think the main issue was over feeding, I was really pushing her and looking back she was very dark, and even now she's bone dry, there's still a lot of dark green in her calyx's.

Still she smelt great and is curing away nicely.

I'll do a smoke report in a month

I totally agree that overwatering can be just as bad as underwatering :toke:

Growing is a learning curve and mistakes will be made. The key is to learn from the mistakes to produce a better grow next time :pass:

Will look forward to your smoke report once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

I totally agree that overwatering can be just as bad as underwatering :toke:

Growing is a learning curve and mistakes will be made. The key is to learn from the mistakes to produce a better grow next time :pass:

Will look forward to your smoke report once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Yeah cool, I really meant that the fear of overwatering, which I've never experienced, can lead noobs to under water too.

I've got two of your sour diesel autos in shot glasses waiting to pop, so expect another grow journal soon.

Hello,

if you are a beginner, 70g is already a nice in soil. Autos from dinafem can really get huge depending on the container size. When I used to grow them in soil I would put them in 18L pots that were taller than wide. The yield were always superior to 100g with no efforts. These autos are suitable for a SCROG at least to keep the height manageable. Plants yield more than 140g. Oh I forgot to mention i was using a 600w HPS. I don't know how much wattage u using tho and im no expert in led.
Dinafem recommends to add 30% coco coir to your substrate to lighten it and help develop a better root mass which is a good idea since more roots equals more vigor equals more yield.
I used to feed my plants every other watering, or every 3rd watering. I would stick my finger up to the first knuckle in the soil to know when to water. I would also lift the pots to feel the weight. When they were "light" (as compared to when i just watered the plants), i know id need to water them.
One of my favorite autodinafem is Blue Critical. High yields within 75 days average with a nice berry flavor.

Congratulations on this grow ! the quality looks top notch my friend

Cheers

Sensy

Hello,

if you are a beginner, 70g is already a nice in soil. Autos from dinafem can really get huge depending on the container size. When I used to grow them in soil I would put them in 18L pots that were taller than wide. The yield were always superior to 100g with no efforts. These autos are suitable for a SCROG at least to keep the height manageable. Plants yield more than 140g. Oh I forgot to mention i was using a 600w HPS. I don't know how much wattage u using tho and im no expert in led.
Dinafem recommends to add 30% coco coir to your substrate to lighten it and help develop a better root mass which is a good idea since more roots equals more vigor equals more yield.
I used to feed my plants every other watering, or every 3rd watering. I would stick my finger up to the first knuckle in the soil to know when to water. I would also lift the pots to feel the weight. When they were "light" (as compared to when i just watered the plants), i know id need to water them.
One of my favorite autodinafem is Blue Critical. High yields within 75 days average with a nice berry flavor.

Congratulations on this grow ! the quality looks top notch my friend

Cheers

Sensy

Thanks, yeah I'm new but I've grown far bigger plants that weren't XXL.

I under watered them and that shows by the poor side branching and lack of leaves.

But....it is an amazing smoke, very fruity and cheesy/skunky.

Just wish I had paid more attention to it and grown it properly.

i took me a while to find your other diarys she was one tall girl you have same type space as me how many plants would you suggest i have 4 at min i just want to maximise my grow potential and i loved the pics

Back