Dinafem DarkGreens Cheese XXL Auto under GrowNorthern and BudMaster

Day 20

She's coming along ok, I fear that my curse of early flower maybe coming to this girl too, as it has my Buddha cheese, I'd appreciate some of you guys opinions, but I'm sure I see pistils..

She looks a bit droopy due to me taking these pics after the lights have been off for 4 hours as scheduled.

15287709b9ad57ced2c7a1d921fdbeed.jpg

536c99ede682a7122795a305162937d1.jpg

b542acb0018041474a15a49c56206a90.jpg

94e81cde865f1f4fd14e184a5621c317.jpg

52a859d474caa3e5ab6255c9c03536c5.jpg

98991e30bed4ce06b40b962422c6c9ee.jpg

hey there looks like u got a very nice set up very envious , lots of potential for success with your cheese xxl , I'm currently running dinafem cheese as well and and nothing but pleased so far has been a slow starter then has just blown up very dence and nice structure I think you will be impressed. With these genetics , responds well to super crop lst and scrogg , send good vibes your way peace brand420

I cant really tell from the pictures if that crown is building up preflowers or if its just the new growth. Hopefully the latter, be nice to get to day 40- 45 be she starts to really flower

a few time I thought I was but it was new growth , late bloomer I think u can always stress her a little to slow it down for a bit maybe try and prepare for scrog I think that's what has made mine go longer all that bending and shaping your looks right on point for the day 20 even a little ahead has she been showing sex long

hey there looks like u got a very nice set up very envious , lots of potential for success with your cheese xxl , I'm currently running dinafem cheese as well and and nothing but pleased so far has been a slow starter then has just blown up very dence and nice structure I think you will be impressed. With these genetics , responds well to super crop lst and scrogg , send good vibes your way peace brand420

Thanks a lot for stopping in bro, yeah I hope you're right.

Yeah I'm lucky enough to be able to get all the right gear, but unfortunately even though I studied this forum for months before I got started, I still have no idea lol. Especially regarding ph lock out etc.

I never ph test, I just use litmus paper to get a rough idea and sit my water out for 24 hrs to evaporate the chlorine.

I fear that using the same syringe to feed both my blooming plants and this one in veg maybe an issue, but perhaps I'm being too pedantic.

Stick a link to your grow here if you have on hombre, as I have a nightmare negotiating this site with tapatalk

Last edited:
I cant really tell from the pictures if that crown is building up preflowers or if its just the new growth. Hopefully the latter, be nice to get to day 40- 45 be she starts to really flower

I know mate, unfortunately with my phone camera, when I try a close up, it doesn't work it just blurs the area I want to lock in on and focuses on the surrounding area.

I'll know more definitively in the next few days I guess

Thanks a lot for stopping in bro, yeah I hope you're right.

Yeah I'm lucky enough to be able to get all the right gear, but unfortunately even though I studied this forum for months before I got started, I still have no idea lol. Especially regarding ph lock out etc.

I never ph test, I just use litmus paper to get a rough idea and sit my water out for 24 hrs to evaporate the chlorine.

I fear that using the same syringe to feed both my blooming plants and this one in veg maybe an issue, but perhaps I'm being too pedantic.

Stick a link to your grow here if you have on hombre, as I have a nightmare negotiating this site with tapatalk
I never test ph but my nutes are for Coco but use in soil and have a ph balance in them no problems so far , also started a no till and no ph problems there no testing just mother nature , regarding the same feeding implementation as long as you was out is ok and and residue is minimal and will just slowly add bloom nutes witch is what u want to do slowerly anyway if you are concerned about you ph just go to home depot pick up a phmeter come home test setup and add ph up or down if needed and return it saying it's faulty or even better ditch the nutes and go no till and have clean meds for cheap

Back