Dinafem DarkGreens Dinafem Sour Diesel

Day 15:

Lots of fat little indica leaves cascading out of her.

I've never grown an indica dominant strain so really enjoying this.

She's cute but has a wing span of over 30cm already so hopefully she keeps this up.

Laters.

04a66ad1bb5b6ab26f3bd5cf14ba1579.jpg

c5f989a547796c26323fe6f0a92008b8.jpg

i still have 3 of my seedlings in heated propergator these are 4 days old i cant see any root mass in the rockwool do these look ok and shall i let them get dry before rewetting them i left them 2 days hopefully to develop some roots any tips also when shall i put them in there final coco bed there just about damp now

Get them in their final pots in the coco now bro.

They're ready to go.

Keep the medium moist but not submersed in water and you'll be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your S.D Is looking great so far.I just grew a S.D from Humbolt seeds and she is one potent strain,keep up the good work.

Your S.D Is looking great so far.I just grew a S.D from Humbolt seeds and she is one potent strain,keep up the good work.

Thanks bro.

I had to find out what the sour D fuss is all about!

Get them in their final pots in the coco now bro.

They're ready to go.

Keep the medium moist but not submersed in water and you'll be cool.

cheers mate i will pot them up tmoz your girl looks awesome i hope mine take of as good as them also i just bought a dimable balast to help with these hot days were having i will post my pics in a day or so im following this pal so keep the pics coming and thanks for helping me

there potted up now mate fingers crossed do you use jiffy or rockwool am just looking at options i dont know the best method rockwool seems a bit of a chore havent rapid rooters or jiffy got feed already in them for seedlings

there potted up now mate fingers crossed do you use jiffy or rockwool am just looking at options i dont know the best method rockwool seems a bit of a chore havent rapid rooters or jiffy got feed already in them for seedlings

I used to use root riot cubes but I find it all a bit pointless.

Root riots are good for cloning but they are very tight fit, sometimes when germinating I find the seed splits but dies because it can't push its way out.

Apparently they contain feed for seeds but I see no difference between plants I've started in cubes and seeds I've thrown straight into soil.

I don't waste dough on that shit now, just wet paper towel in a Tupperware box or takeaway box, then put that box on top of my fridge or wifi box and then when they split I just stick them straight into the soil.

Autos hate fuss, remember that, and your good.

I used to use root riot cubes but I find it all a bit pointless.

Root riots are good for cloning but they are very tight fit, sometimes when germinating I find the seed splits but dies because it can't push its way out.

Apparently they contain feed for seeds but I see no difference between plants I've started in cubes and seeds I've thrown straight into soil.

I don't waste dough on that shit now, just wet paper towel in a Tupperware box or takeaway box, then put that box on top of my fridge or wifi box and then when they split I just stick them straight into the soil.

Autos hate fuss, remember that, and your good.

cheers mate your such a big help with doing this am trying to stay steathy if one person knows friend wise its 1 to many thats why im learning all i can on the likes of here. well there potted up 3 in the coco and 2 strugglers in the propergator i know you use soil but its the same light wise i added a pic i bought a dimmable ballast keep temps down and my lights 400w about 2 feet above but i feel it copuld go lower what do you think pal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161011-160422.png
    Screenshot_20161011-160422.png
    563.3 KB · Views: 101
Back