Dinafem DarkGreens Dinafem Sour Diesel

Good luck DK lovely set up. Enjoy the Indica Fatness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers mate your such a big help with doing this am trying to stay steathy if one person knows friend wise its 1 to many thats why im learning all i can on the likes of here. well there potted up 3 in the coco and 2 strugglers in the propergator i know you use soil but its the same light wise i added a pic i bought a dimmable ballast keep temps down and my lights 400w about 2 feet above but i feel it copuld go lower what do you think pal

I also use LED's bro, I've got no idea how high that light should be, I've never grown with MH/HPS.

From what I've read here if you can feel the heat from the lamp on the back of your hand it's too close to the plant, probably even more so with seedlings, but 2 feet is a decent height.

I'm sure someone will help with that question.

And I'm like you. Don't tell another living soul.

The fish that doesn't open its mouth never gets caught.

O
I also use LED's bro, I've got no idea how high that light should be, I've never grown with MH/HPS.

From what I've read here if you can feel the heat from the lamp on the back of your hand it's too close to the plant, probably even more so with seedlings, but 2 feet is a decent height.

I'm sure someone will help with that question.

And I'm like you. Don't tell another living soul.

The fish that doesn't open its mouth never gets caught.

One person is to many loose lips sink ships and keep posting them pics there not the same strain but I'm looking to see what my next order will be when these take off also sorry for cluttering your thread up your a star

O

One person is to many loose lips sink ships and keep posting them pics there not the same strain but I'm looking to see what my next order will be when these take off also sorry for cluttering your thread up your a star

No worries, you're welcome anytime.

I've got 4 different strains in the tent at the moment and journals for each here on AFN.

Day 20

299dbb66a40fed1f2c29d370def2ff23.jpg

66f59541b04e5ec8831bab7ec5d2a973.jpg

Fat indie leaves still pumping out here, and a bit of stretch as she's fighting with Durban Poison for light.

A stem rub reveals strong diesel/fuel and lemon mix, Fuck'in Lush boys, just what I wanted.

I don't care if it only yields an ounce, it's gonna be legit grade A.

See you in 5 my bread bins!

Hi mate glad there flying along I put my others in Coco and they were going nowhere in 4 days I checked 2 and they still had no roots so I'm down to 1 plant but I have put 3 more in root riots instead of rockwool I will keep u posted

Hi mate glad there flying along I put my others in Coco and they were going nowhere in 4 days I checked 2 and they still had no roots so I'm down to 1 plant but I have put 3 more in root riots instead of rockwool I will keep u posted

Like I say I've no experience with rock wool or coco bro, but asking as they're really moist at that stage it should be good.

If it goes wrong just try germinating in wet tissue and chucking the sprouted seed in the coco or soil.

yes mate learning curve but she looks awesome i check daily for updates on yours rockwool and me just dont get on

Day 25

Stretch is a bit extreme but she's in close to my two bigger DP girls and flanked by a big (for her age) Durban poison auto

0c8db78c46b9865725f47cdee369eacc.jpg

54fc5fc53179f9fc8ef3e82b7fc5bbc2.jpg

Pre flower is about to kick in and the smell is intense.

Back