Dinafem DarkGreens Dinafem Sour Diesel

Day 25

Stretch is a bit extreme but she's in close to my two bigger DP girls and flanked by a big (for her age) Durban poison auto

0c8db78c46b9865725f47cdee369eacc.jpg

54fc5fc53179f9fc8ef3e82b7fc5bbc2.jpg

Pre flower is about to kick in and the smell is intense.

She looks awesome I'd be proud as hell pal I have met some great people on here you included just keep them pics coming I just received some heavyweight fast and vast seeds so i have a interesting few mths

She looks awesome I'd be proud as hell pal I have met some great people on here you included just keep them pics coming I just received some heavyweight fast and vast seeds so i have a interesting few mths

Yeah she's coming on well bro, thanks a lot, glad to have you here.

I've seen mixed reviews on fast and vast, hopefully you get some winners.

You going in coco again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck DK lovely set up. Enjoy the Indica Fatness!

Where are you these days bro, you've gone dark recently!

Hope all is well in your world mate.

Day 30

Stretch is turning my 'indica dominant' cutie into the tallest plant in the tent...

Unfortunately her and the Durban poison auto are struggling under the GrowNorthern ms0006 together, so that accounts for her desperate reach up, but she will be fine in the end.

723ac888ddda9168ff57422cf3863790.jpg

43fef2b2f0bae48ea5151bd4f293d877.jpg

Standing under the skyscraper...

3baa1f55902a68cd1fbb3aa810e94527.jpg

Cheers

looking dam fine pal also i think i will always stick with coco

Last edited:
Firstly mate thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and secondly thank you for picking a Dinafem strain to be in your beautiful set up :thumbsup:

Your plants look super healthy, nice dark green and no deficiency in sight :slap:

She looks well into the flower phase now and the stretch phase should be over so all focus can go into beautiful bud production :pass:

Again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

I'll be along for the ride mate so until the next update :pass:

All the best

D-M.

Back