Indoor CFL grow, soil/coco, 3rd crop, 4 auto's

End of week 7 today. The yellowing on the moneymaker is what I meant about the fan and the cold..but im not sure whats going to come of that one..i thought it was an auto. The added light seems to help already! we'll see by the end of next week how much of an impact it has.

Attachments

• Bubble Gum End week 7.jpg
    Bubble Gum End week 7.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Easy Bud  End week 7.jpg
    Easy Bud End week 7.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 129
  • Money Maker End week 7.jpg
    Money Maker End week 7.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Northern  End week 7.jpg
    Northern End week 7.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 117
End of week 8 today. Added light seems to have helped as plants have added a few inches this week. Main bud filled in nicely on easy bud and bubble gum's main cola has also added decent weight for how they started. Northern is also showing some burnt leaves..necrosis on otherwise green leaves..stems aren't as sturdy as the other two flowering! Money maker added decent growth this week, but yellowing and necrosis also and weaker stems..very bendable. I may start flowering it tonight and pull it from grow area earlier to give it 12/12.
Watered today..the 3 flowering gave 6.5 ml gh flora micro and 12.5 ml bloom per gallon. Money Maker I gave it a fert that has stronger concentration of nitrogen and micros..i used it for the regular plant through veg and it was fine. Since its yellowing and it seems to be a regular photo, I thought i'll increase nitrogen for the stretch for flowering..we'll see what happens. Gave all 2.5 Litres with very little runoff..ph was 6.5.

Attachments

• Bubble Gum End week 8.jpg
    Bubble Gum End week 8.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Easy Bud  End week 8.jpg
    Easy Bud End week 8.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Money Maker End week 8.jpg
    Money Maker End week 8.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Northern  End week 8.jpg
    Northern End week 8.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 99
On further research..the auto bubble gum is from 00 seeds, the money maker is from strain hunters, and northern is from vision.
Today's water was last feed for easy bud and bubble gum. Harvest is for 8-9 weeks from seedling for those 2. Money maker I will let it grow a bit more to see if it recovers before I flower it..from what I read, they can tolerate aggressive feeding and maybe my light feeding throughout as I thought it was an auto may have left it deficient. Once I flower it..its apparently a longer strain..10+ weeks.
Northern lights auto from vision is a 10 weeker from seed...looking like it'll be due then or maybe an extra week.

Decided to start flowering the moneymaker as I don't want to 'lose' it before flowering lol. Going on 3rd night now for 12/12, and despite the pailing on the bottom and for some reason the burnt/dried up leaves in one small cluster on one side, maybe that feed from the other day with stronger fert and now 12/12, and its looking great! yes still not lush green, but new growth looks great, and the flowering spots look quite big, like my last regular. This one may end up out producing the other 3 auto's combined! :) Will give it another slightly higher dosage of the same fert (25-10-10) in next watering with a teaspoon of gh flora bloom, and then maybe switch back to gh micro:bloom 1:2 for the following week. I was wondering if the paling could have also been caused by having it in 20/4 cycle throughout? As since the switch and feed..leaves were praying all day! Once the 3 auto's are done..i may just grow this one out by itself for the 2+ months and veg the 3 other auto's i have left, separately. It may not be good to grow them together as I'd have to take it out every night and put it in another room so it can be in 12/12..i don't want to change environments once in flowering.
The 2nd pic is where that yellowing cluster is visible a bit lower down. It happened 2-3 weeks ago and it was either the fan blowing air that was too cold, or the heater overnight that comes on periodically, that was too warm, I don't know. New growth is looking fine..now if only the stems would get 'tougher'! I read that apparently its like this...'weaker' stems..it can support itself fine..but with flowers..i will have to tie them up if it stays as is. Its not weak like 'stretched' out weak..intermodal space and stem length are fine..just bendable stems..the main stem is solid though!

Attachments

• MM 3 days after heavier feed.jpg
    MM 3 days after heavier feed.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 81
  • MM 3 days after 12-12.jpg
    MM 3 days after 12-12.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 70
if its a photo plant the yellowing would add up,as they tend to be hungry.
bubblegum looks real nice.
:pighug:
Ya..I was careful to feed as I thought it's an auto..went light with feeding..but then around week 4 I think is when yellowing started..some necrosis down low..and no flowering. At least all the new growth is completely green on the tops..i may lollipop it this week anyway. As for the bubble gum..i actually don't like it. It was the one that started the worst..didn't germinate..i planted it anyway..didn't pop for 4 days I think. Best looking one is the easy bud..its almost done..maybe another 7-10 days. its meant to be small, wasn't expecting much..but it turned out ok I guess. Bubble gum will be the smallest producer for sure..that might have an extra week to it after the easy bud...the northern has a lot of flowering spots that came up..but they're small. That's the plant that grew hugging the soil forever, and maybe my frustration at one point with that is causing some issues now..not sure. That plant has stayed mostly green throughout..i think it has the thickest stem too, hard to see in there lol..but when I squashed the soil down quite hard in frustration..i think I compacted it too much and its not as airy in the soil. it has more coco than the others though, bucket is considerably lighter than the other 3..maybe that too is an issue. moneymaker started the best, grew the fastest and nicest..then it went downhill..now its coming back and will be the one that made this grow worthwhile...hopefully lol :)

Just a quick update for the moneymaker. Compared the side by side and showed more improvement today..green is coming back! :greenthumb:

Attachments

• MM 4 days after orchid feed.jpg
    MM 4 days after orchid feed.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 83
End of week 9 tonight.

Easy Bud is almost done from the looks of it. There is a cluster of buds in the middle down low..i may chop the rest at the end of next week and leave that cluster a bit longer. My cam is shitty, so I cant zoom in clearly, but its very sticky, fully covered in trichs, and buds are compact!

Bubble Gum has another 10-15 days im guessing. Not much to say about it, looks smaller than easy bud and not as many trichs, but it may be ok, we'll see how it fattens up for the end.

Money Maker has made an amazing recovery! 1 week since flip tonight, gave it its second dose of the 25-10-10 fert on Friday morning, slightly more than last saturday, added some fresh coconut water as well, a teaspoon of gh bloom and a teaspoon of Epsom salt. Stems have also gotten a bit sturdier.

Northern looks to be adding some size, but overall doesn't look great. it was trouble from the start with its thick canopy and low bushy nature..though it does have a lot of flowers that popped up. That one should still have 2 weeks for sure..hopefully they swell up nicely, but leaves look weak to generate much growth.

Attachments

• Bubble Gum End week 9.jpg
    Bubble Gum End week 9.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Easy Bud  End week 9.jpg
    Easy Bud End week 9.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Money Maker End week 9  (1 since flip).jpg
    Money Maker End week 9 (1 since flip).jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Northern  End week 9..jpg
    Northern End week 9..jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 100
nice big buds on the easy bud.
good growing.
:pighug:
Yeah, it really swelled up nicely. I was just looking at the pics from 2 weeks ago and it blew up nicely..if northern does the same..i'll be happy! Im happy about moneymaker coming back to life. Once the other 3 are outta there in about 2 weeks..she'll have all the light to herself...im hoping for 3+ oz's off that one now lol.

Back