Indoor CFL grow, soil/coco, 3rd crop, 4 auto's

look after yourself and those around you.as long as you have a seed you can start again when it suits better.
take care and good luck.
:pighug:

look after yourself and those around you.as long as you have a seed you can start again when it suits better.
take care and good luck.
:pighug:
Thx so much! Very nice of you to say! Things are a bit better, have to come to terms with things..life is life, and everyone has to go through the process of 'loss' at some point.
The 3 auto's are doing ok..just starting pre flowers, at the start of its stretch, no yellowing finally for an auto..just a slight magnesium def starting but it should be fixed. Pics are from Saturday at the end of 3 weeks. Will be starting lst in the next days.

Attachments

• Cash Crop End week 3.jpg
    Cash Crop End week 3.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 111
  • King Tut 1 End week 3.jpg
    King Tut 1 End week 3.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 108
  • King Tut 2 End week 3.jpg
    King Tut 2 End week 3.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 95
Don't take this the wrong way but you know there's a photo section right? And can't grow 5 ounce autos..? Have you even used this site and all the information it contains? There's been a more then enough people here harvesting pound+ autos, CFL's are useless, trust me I've been there done that, you may as well replace all the lights in your house with those and buy a LED even a 250w HPS will yield decent results, nether the less I think you had a bunch of crap seeds honestly, feeding once a week wouldn't of helped and those pots are to big for the lights at work, I'm no expert but thats my opinion, my dude head over to the photo section we need more photo growers and start up your next grow there, I'll follow along for sure, if your using cfl's to grow a photo I'd like to see that, peace out dude, remember autos aren't crap in general, maybe there just not for you, stay positive bro :pass:

Don't take this the wrong way but you know there's a photo section right? And can't grow 5 ounce autos..? Have you even used this site and all the information it contains? There's been a more then enough people here harvesting pound+ autos, CFL's are useless, trust me I've been there done that, you may as well replace all the lights in your house with those and buy a LED even a 250w HPS will yield decent results, nether the less I think you had a bunch of crap seeds honestly, feeding once a week wouldn't of helped and those pots are to big for the lights at work, I'm no expert but thats my opinion, my dude head over to the photo section we need more photo growers and start up your next grow there, I'll follow along for sure, if your using cfl's to grow a photo I'd like to see that, peace out dude, remember autos aren't crap in general, maybe there just not for you, stay positive bro :pass:
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you were trying to say in the post, aside from the fact that cfl's are useless. Why would I post photo's of auto's in the photo section? Anyways, thanks for the input.

from my 1 year experience, it seems its auto's that are 'useless' and not the cfl's. 1 month into veg and my plant will be bigger than the 3 auto's combined that I threw away this weekend, with exact same lights, same soil, nothing changed. 3 different seed banks, and all auto's produced the same..20 or so grams with 1 being 42 grams but that took 12 weeks..maybe outdoors they can produce 2-3 oz's..but auto's compared to photo's is like an incandescent bulb compared to hid! Have fun everyone, thanks for tagging along archie, best of luck with your grows! Ive done all the learning I can, and its time to grow real plants..auto's are not worth the effort..finish 6 weeks sooner and produce 3 times less per plant!

your trying to mimic the sun with a few CFL tube light and expect them to produce higher yields? by definition they'll not produce as much and then it about good genetics too.T5 will out perform them. LED's too. CC-100 W closet case blows them away with a 3 year warranty too. to right there you'll double your yield. I did four plants and got 3 dried ounces soooo. and im orgasnic so my yields arent as awesome but they are solid.

my regular produced 4.5 oz.s alongside the auto's, the other regular about 3 oz..so yes..cfl's and the led can work, with regular's..not on autos it seems. auto's grow nice and then they droop at flowering and grow really small plants in comparison to regulars. I gave it one last try as the seeds were bought in the fall..but no way is it worth it..8 weeks more and I can have a plant that's 4-5 times higher in yield and grows so much nicer throughout! It was good as a base to learn a bit, but unless one smokes a few grams a month..its too much time to grow so little. You cant top them, cant take clones..the buds are completely different..i didn't see any upside at all to do them..maybe if space is super small, its ok? otherwise, ya..im anxious for my regular's..at least I can get a pound with 4 plants in one grow!:) Happy growing to all!

your trying to mimic the sun with a few CFL tube light and expect them to produce higher yields? by definition they'll not produce as much and then it about good genetics too.T5 will out perform them. LED's too. CC-100 W closet case blows them away with a 3 year warranty too. to right there you'll double your yield. I did four plants and got 3 dried ounces soooo. and im orgasnic so my yields arent as awesome but they are solid.
no offense, but 3 oz's between 4 plants is quite poor. Even my 12 cfl bulbs gave me 3 oz's between 3 auto's last grow. The point is..having an auto that produces an oz to an oz and a half in 10-12 weeks isn't worth it when a regular with same lighting can get me 4-5 oz's each in about 4-6 extra weeks, and you can take clones to start the next grow with a jump start. Im about to order a 400 watt hps if I find one for the right price and flower the regulars under those..hopefully I can get 5-7 ozs per plant then.

hmmm, well thats kinda fucked up LMFAO! so me just simply saying CFLs are tougher to use and get a solid yeied under and not even mentioning my soil issue at the time I grew my first ones under that light and your gonna tell me my growing or simple meds production is shit? well friend eat my ass fuck stick. go ahead and keep that mental idea of huge harvests for and chem growing and photo sun light. enjoy your turmoil
when I have a healthy grow dude, I get no less than an ounce per plant. and your whole single year of expertise too? WOW! impress me will ya lmfao

when you REALLY try to do autos you'll get EASy 3-4 ounces of quality bud equally relative to a Photo grow of smaller size. Ive been doing this off n on for,well since I was 16-17 y/o. Im 45. :)

Ok...in 30 years and you're growing one oz plants and giving me your advice and how shit my lights are!? lol..and im the whatever you called me? lol..ok buddy..good luck..i welcome advice..but when someone who grows twigs, after 30 years of doing this..is telling me how shit my setup is and the lights I have are useless..i simply pointed out that these lights gave me each a regular that grew 3 oz and one that grew 4.5. Auto's all produced around an oz to an oz and a half only and buds were not the same consistency. Your 30 year expert advice was my lights are shit and forget about them..which was clearly an amateur remark as they have been shown not to be useless. The fact I even use them goes to show that im not looking to grow commercially moron..but im not looking to waste time growing, watering, training 3-4 plants, when I can grow one regular and it will out produce the 3 auto's combined. I welcome constructive advice..but when someone who rides a bike tells me how to drive a truck with very little or poor experience and gives me shit at how I do it..i respond in kind! See ya!

Back